Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilEd

The eternal battle for a free spawn

I'm just wondering if there is any plan to add some fluff,feros,chim spawns in the future? I just think there is far to few amount compared to the number of players.There is a good few maps in c2 that are pretty quiet at the moment, maybe a few added spawns could give them some usage.

Everytime i log on lately..i can never find a free spawn so i end up just going to play something else.And with the new intake of players the problem will only get worse.

there should be like 10 fluffys near one spot..

yeah you get exp faster. but evryone will so its fair

LOL, as a matter of fact yesterday's spawn search during Sun Tzu was hilarious. There was a line to female orcs in VoTD at some point :-) In TS orc cave there were people coming every 2 minutes only to find that the spawn is taken. Even in nearly always secluded Sedi there were like 3 people training. So it is the same for low and middle level figters, as it is for more advanced ones.

PS. Thanks to good soul who has agreed to share a spawn with me yesterday :)

LOL, as a matter of fact yesterday's spawn search during Sun Tzu was hilarious.

Sun_Tzu is a pvp-train-day, or train-in-a-pk-map-day. u cant expect to find nice spawn in that day coz absulutely every1 r looking for them( yes, even that manuer with full phys, no coord and will in 30's :)

u cant expect to find nice spawn in that day

Houston, we have a problem !

Don't you think so ? :-)

If something doesn't work that well, maybe it could be fixed?

Part of the idea is that finding a spawn is not supposed to be easy - even on a normal day. As for Sun Tzu - well all rules go out of the book - and you find what you can where you can!

There are enough spawns at the moment as far as I am concerned. Yes there are some spawns that are much better to train on than others, but if you really want a spawn, you can find one!

Spawns, at last fluffy and dcw are easy to find during ordinary day, but I can't imagine spawns for everyone, el maps are simply to small for that. Look at Melinis, there are 3 or 4 dcws spawns and alerady wherever you go you meet one.

edit: typo

Edited by Desertus

There is a difference between "finding a spawn" and "getting the choice spawn" (such as the contained one, or the double/triple one).

And yeah lol, Sun Tzu Day doesn't count :(

I find this thread slightly silly. If everything is easy playing would be utterly boring.

Cannot find spawn? Do some harvesting. Cannot harvesting? Do some alchemy. etc.

There are plenty of skills in game. As for Sun-Tzu Day. It is possibly you won't find a spawn, happens. Next time you may have more luck, right?

In my humble opinion, there are certain wellloved creatures that respawn rather fast after dying, for example ogres. Though ogre is a bit too much for me, I have been on hobgoblins in both Hurquin as Tirnowood Undergrounds, and there is plenty to go around.

I have even been sharing spawns on the few occasions that I have been fighting.

See people... we all want to have the best of everything, but sometimes SHARING is the best. If you simply talk to the people in a certain area, you will find that taking turns is often agreed to.

I for one can totally be happy with around 100k exp in both attack and defense in about 1hour fighting.

Just my two cents... surely other ppl will feel that if they get to a spawn first (and rarely even second or third.... ), it is theirs.

Sun_Tzu is a pvp-train-day, or train-in-a-pk-map-day. u cant expect to find nice spawn in that day coz absulutely every1 r looking for them( yes, even that manuer with full phys, no coord and will in 30's :(

Totally agree with Mp.. Sun Tzu day is mostly a pointless task to try and find a "good" spawn (unless you already had one), much better to find someone to PvP with and if that fails pk maps have good spawns, wether thats ogres,fluffs, orcs in TD or feros in Thelinor . Aslong as you carry diss/tele rings on the rare off chance that a pker goes for a wander on Sun Tzu then you are safe.

Sun_Tzu is a pvp-train-day, or train-in-a-pk-map-day. u cant expect to find nice spawn in that day coz absulutely every1 r looking for them( yes, even that manuer with full phys, no coord and will in 30's :)

Totally agree with Mp.. Sun Tzu day is mostly a pointless task to try and find a "good" spawn (unless you already had one), much better to find someone to PvP with and if that fails pk maps have good spawns, wether thats ogres,fluffs, orcs in TD or feros in Thelinor . Aslong as you carry diss/tele rings on the rare off chance that a pker goes for a wander on Sun Tzu then you are safe.

And i dont think even a PKer will come and PK you in a Sun Tzu day :D

Well this topic is pointless... if the game was that easy, that would be just too boooring and u would end up playing just a few months and quit it...

The game is good as it is atm. Dont try to make it easier.

Have you ever heard about the word "challenging"?!?!? :(

TG sewers was exclusively mine yesterday, I didn't see another person the whole day...try looking around some, even if it means entering a PK area :(

And i dont think even a PKer will come and PK you in a Sun Tzu day tongue.gif

If you try to take my spawn I'd pk you (presuming you're around my level :))

Edited by Shujral

kinda fine this funny, and as people have said it can be hard to find a spawn on Sun Tzu, but if u look u can find one and i had a free spawn of both orcs for nearly an hour and a half before somebody else finally came hehe, and it was one of the better ones in Tg secret orc area

And about checking Pk maps, go for it, u can easily find lots of spawns for creatures in pk maps, as i did for a good while until i met with a Pker,

So all in all, sorry if i just repeated everything said, but this thread is really pointless, since EL is good the way it is

TG sewers was exclusively mine yesterday, I didn't see another person the whole day...try looking around some, even if it means entering a PK area ;)

And i dont think even a PKer will come and PK you in a Sun Tzu day tongue.gif

If you try to take my spawn I'd pk you (presuming you're around my level ;))

LOL!! :D

But on topic: When ever I wander c2 I always see free spawns. Ogre's/flufs etc. Just look around. Thats my opinion......

My 0,02€: it is indeed true that

• at certain times of the day
  • for some specific monsters
  • in some specific locations
  • during Sun Tsu special days

you often have to wait before having a chance at doing some training. That said, the situation is bearable so far, but more spawns would surely help, at least a handful for very popular creatures (ogres, fluffies, etc. ... the bread and butter of every trainer ;) Sure, one could do something else, but it can be a little frustrating if you mainly want to be a fighter ... and there are already several factors influencing your activities (astrology, special days).

Rehdon

There should be also useful some monster between male ogres and cyclops. Otherwise you end up killing ogres for a long time. Unfortunately, armed orcs are not quite trainable in my opinion :)

There are quite plenty monsters around, however not all of them are suitable for training, leaving overcrowded ogres/fluffies yet almost (I say almost :D there are some, who do of course :)) nobody kills armed orcs, phantom warriors (these babies give even less xp than unarmed male orc, yet they are hard to kill).

Oh and a side note, how do ogres procreate? I've never seen female ogres ;) It should be at least some fun to have them :)

Edited by Khalai

Oh and a side note, how do ogres procreate? I've never seen female ogres ;) It should be at least some fun to have them :D

When someone does not find fluffy spawn, gods create one more ogre.