Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dom

Selling BroD

selling Brod or trading for ti set + gc

lol dekke scammed me so i guess we equal now kinda :>

dekke = Eden on main server btw

dekke il trade ya the brod for ti set + 10k but you got to give me the items first then i trade you the brod :laugh:

dekke il trade ya the brod for ti set + 10k but you got to give me the items first then i trade you the brod :laugh:

awww ragz0rz just lend me the brod for 10 mins and i'll own his tit plate :P

awww ragz0rz just lend me the brod for 10 mins and i'll own his tit plate :P

rofl :P

Poor Bones, it doesnt mean much to me, that brod is quite used :laugh:, i got 800k in sto atm, and got bout 500k more in other crap. :P And tempest, please make a dp char and attempt to kill mine :P. anywho my offer for 211 still stands as is.

Poor Bones, it doesnt mean much to me, that brod is quite used :D, i got 800k in sto atm, and got bout 500k more in other crap. :) And tempest, please make a dp char and attempt to kill mine ;). anywho my offer for 211 still stands as is.

first off, doesnt matter how much u hit with brod it wont change the breakrate lol.

and if aislinn feels like removing my "no alt char rule" i will create an alt and show u that skills go over gc ;)

Edited by Tempest

Poor Bones, it doesnt mean much to me, that brod is quite used ;), i got 800k in sto atm, and got bout 500k more in other crap. :) And tempest, please make a dp char and attempt to kill mine :P. anywho my offer for 211 still stands as is.

Money is nothing without mates :)

211k i think, will sell for 210k to nice people tho. dont really want dekke's scammed gc in my posetion :D