Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nawaraven99

Bag was jumped.

Guest Nawaraven99

I died and had a DB in Nordcarn. I sent a tell through General channel for someone to hold it for me. When i arrived where the bag was a character by the name of Beanhead was standing on it. I PM'ed him and asked in regular chat if it was my bag and supplied a list of what was there. when he left the bag(Never once saying anything to me) i looked into the bag and 2 pieces of Augmented armor,Torso and Leggings were missing. Most everything else like wine, flowers, and fur's were left. I cant be 100% certain he took them but it is funny he never acknowledged me and sat on the bag for a full min. I can be sure they were in the bag after i died b/c i recieved no item destroyed messages.

Can't agree more with Cruella. Additionally, is there a sense of making such an accusation for just 2 sets of augmented armour? Considering all ingredients it can't be worth more than 500gc. Which makes like 15minutes on lupines >.<

Can't be 100% sure, granted. However, the cost of things to a newb are much more hard to come by than it is for a more experienced player. Not like he is not the first to post these minor discrepencies, and he surely wont be the last. Just remember, not all use English as his first language--not all know what you may be saying or understand. Its a disagreement, and most newbs do grow out of their bj'ing as they get used to the community standards. I say give the kid a break and perhaps if he did this, then he too, will probably grow out of it :laugh: