• Staiway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
    • Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
    • Back in Black- AC/DC
    • The Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
    • Dream On - Aerosmith
    • TNT - AC/DC
    • Highway to Hell- AC/DC
    • Other

I think I know what will win, but I am trying to see what you guys think is the greatest rock song ever. Tell me If I didn't list one...

I probably forgot a good band or two...

They only play the song like 100000000 times on the classic rock stations. It's sung by queen, and i may be spelling it wrong, so sue me.

Edit: i dont give a fuck if you think queen sucks, isn't this supposed to be a poll asking people what they they think is the best rock song ever? What the hell does it have to do with your opinion? :roll:

Yo ucna't edit polls, if I coudl I would add it. I know exactly what song you are talking about, I guess some people could like it. I don't that's my opinion. Can't edit poll, so fuck off.

I'm the ONLY one who likes Stariway to Heaven?

Usually everyone says this is the best song ever, including me. I loved the song the first time I heard it, I didn't even know people liked it! I thought everyone probably hated it because it was Poetic, but I was REALLY wrong. Just type in greatest song ever in google. I tell you Stairway to heaven will pop up quite a bit...

I would rather see rammstien come up that queen...seriously...

Damn k'lamb, stop it. This is the second time in one week I have to agree with you., Stairway to Heaven is a great song.

stupid people gave stairway to heaven a bad name ... cause toomany stupid people try to play it

but I like it... *votes*

I love how he has an 'Other' but yet if you post a song and he doesnt like it he cusses you out and reminds/tells you how much that song sucks.. Just leave these boards and go grow up, Killerlamb, not like you play the game anyway, or at least what you have said.

QUEEN SUCKS ASS, It's not my fault people call them rock! OMFG! That band is total crap. I think that queen is one of the biggest **** up in rock music to date.