Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Annatira

Happy 5 Year Anniversary, EL!

Guest Annatira

Happy Anniversary, Eternal Lands!

Congratulations and many thanks to Radu and Roja and all the developers for creating and continuing to improve this fascinating and fun game. My life would be missing a lot without it.

Here's to many more years of fun times, thanks again!

Happy Birthday EL :)

5 years old and getting better every day.

I think it's pretty impressive that 2 people could start from nothing and create all this and not only make it work, but make it grow as it has.

Thanks for following your dream, through all the ups and downs, and giving us this virtual home.

Personally my favorite part of all of it is being able to meet so many people from all around the world and have a world to play with them in.

:whistle:

Well, it was 2 people in the beginning, but I would think that at least 30 people contributed to the development of the game (some more than others), with stuff such as patches, bug reports/fixes, client programming, server programming, web stuff, some artwork, music, sound, and so on.

And there are those who contribute in other ways, such as the moderators, those who help others, and last but not least, those who give me bricks for my castle :whistle:

Congratz Radu and Roja, and to all the devs and Mods. Yall deserve a big round of applause! :whistle:

Happy Birthday EL :P

5 years old and getting better every day.

I think it's pretty impressive that 2 people could start from nothing and create all this and not only make it work, but make it grow as it has.

Thanks for following your dream, through all the ups and downs, and giving us this virtual home.

Personally my favorite part of all of it is being able to meet so many people from all around the world and have a world to play with them in.

:)

amen!

You said it all Ais :whistle:

*breaks open a bottle of champagne and gets party noise makers!*

Happy Birthday and <3 to Radu and Roja! EL has been many things to me... a great escape, good therapy, a great place to meet friends...as well as the love of my life :whistle: . Thank you SO much for providing such a wonderful place to relax, have fun and share good times.

Llyn :)

Edited by Llynara

:) @ my hun, and my mistress; EL! :P

*Gets out frying pan* :whistle:

Llyn :P

PS OMG, Roja, those screenshots are really something. EL has come a LONG way!

Edited by Llynara

Amazing, five years :) a big thanks to roja and radu and everyone else who has made such a wonderful game... I only wish that when I found it the first time several years ago there had been a mac version :whistle: good thing I stumbled upon it again just this last one though

Congratulations to Eternal-lands, and thanks to all the Developers, Mods, and ESPECIALLY Radu and Roja for this great game. :whistle:

There was a guy named LIGHT,

who really wasn't bright;

His cape was cool,

but what a fool;

His CoL was on too tight!

What amazes me the most is that EL was found by people mainly by word of mouth. so and so told so and so who told so and so.

isen's grand dad showed him and isen showed me and i showed a few others lol!

kind of cool imo

Happy anniversary EL!!!

What amazes me the most is that this game was created on Valentines Day. Gee, my father gave my mother 20 lbs of salt herring on Valentines Day once, and ended up sleeping on the couch for a week. To think that Ent was able to launch a game and live to tell about it on the supposidly most romantic holiday

of the year, is impressive even more.

Good job.

Edited by Sheesh

5 years..I can't believe it's been that long!

I put some old screenshots up here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...q=sc&cat=14

We've come a long way since being semi-transparent ghosts :whistle:

A record of 9 players!: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...=si&img=405

Found myself in two pictures xD

When you're all sitting on the VOTD rooftop who's the pale dorf in the middle? It's Ent, Mooner, pale dorf, Leeloo and Roja.