Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Minkoh

Are We Going To Get Server Updates?

I have noticed we havn't gotten the recent server update, which would be nice to have. Are we ever going to get that and future updates? Or are we just playing an "as is" server?

I have noticed we havn't gotten the recent server update, which would be nice to have. Are we ever going to get that and future updates? Or are we just playing an "as is" server?

Are you, like.. drunk?

Didn't you just have a server upddate a few days ago?

We looked, the new storage that was listed in the updates is not there, but is on main.

New storager (up to you to find it)

The C2 hazmat storager was moved to a more convenient location (again, it is up to you to find it)

The hats formulas were fixed, to take into accoutn the presence or lack of feathers.

The pants are makable now.

New engineering item, the Invasionmeter.

The new formulas are available as usual at: http://www.eternal-lands.com/manufacture.htm

I have not checked the rest of this update. I have spent some GC on things concerning this update is why I ask, if I can't do what I wanted, I done wasted gc on books for nothing >.>

Has this been updated since 2 days ago? Cause that's when I checked, the storager existed on main, but didn't on pk server, thus, making me(and a few others who were curious about it) believe the pk server wasn't updated. I just havn't been able to post until last night.

EDIT

Okay I just checked, it's there now. Sorry for wasting your time. :D

BTW, I don't drink. But I am 100% sure the update wasn't there when I checked (about 3 days after release). Since I went on both main and pk server to check for the new storager. Doesn't matter, I am happy, I can continue on with my Virtual life :P

Edited by Minkoh