Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lumino

Random Resize

I was just playing EL normally, when this server message appeared suddenly on the log:

Window size adjusted to 990x720

And then my window size adjusted. No clue why this happened, didn't even have options open, haven't tinkered with my resolution settings, or any settings for that matter, in a while.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Lum

That's not a random resize, that's 1024x768 minus the window borders and title, so the effective window area for EL is a bit smaller.

I'm pretty sure "random resize" was referring to a resize at a random time, not the random size :P

~kGn

I would assume you had been in fullscreen, and some other application tried to pop up and take over focus (so EL briefly went into windowed mode).

I would assume you had been in fullscreen, and some other application tried to pop up and take over focus (so EL briefly went into windowed mode).

I, unfortunately, have that a lot. And EL gets minimized, it never goes to windowed mode. Could be my comp though :o

Yes, I meant at a random time.

Could be that, but no other application to my knowledge was doing that, and as Cyprom says, when it does happen EL just minimizes, never resizes. Not really an issue, just thought I'd put it out there...