Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kabbal

Need some advice

Hey.

I'm quite new to the games mechanics and such, and was looking for some advice on making my character combat orientated.

I recently reset my character so as to put as many PP into whichever attributes/nexus's/perks i need, but i dont know which to be precise :) . Could you guys help me out? I'd like to pk, but of course i'd like to be able to fight monsters too! I'd also appreciate it if someone could tell me which god is most suited to it.

Thanks alot!

if u wanna kill people i suggest you keep p/c like this 2/4 adding and dont' put phys to high or it'll mess up your training exp. ALSO I highly recommed once ur comfortable with your a/d and u wanna go pk u max coord out

Well for one thing get cord. Try and keep your cord abouve your phy. TAKE WILL. get 5 Human nexeus and what ever nexeus is needed to harvest iron ores :) Thats abotu all I can say. About perks. If you wana pk/train alot take power hungry. Might want to take anti as well....... (Exept I dotn have it. I have fricking ICD)

My first advice- dont listen to newbies :o

2nd advice- ur build depends a lot on what playing style u like - big p/c means u will need to train in zarin crypt- 2 ogres but pk, lower p/c means u can stay longer on single ogre coz u wont kill it too fast anyways :(

3rd advice- dont be afraid of decent phys- recenlty i made a character strong enough to train on fluff in junk armors in around 2 months and i always had big phys, it helps u with blocks, it also makes ur training very cheap which means u dont waste time for making gc for suplies.

4th advice- use true sight pots to lower ur attack, and make defense and magic god quests, they will help u very much.

5th advice- Will/vit- will is nice at 1st coz it gives u health points, but later on when u got 48p/c, decent reasoning and also u r rich enough to use col( nmt cape or perk) vit ownz :P

6th advice- only good fighter perks r: power hungry, scotty died, antisocial, harvester of sorrow, but u dont really need them until ur done with ogres( so 85def lvl).

mp

Well for one thing get cord. Try and keep your cord abouve your phy. TAKE WILL. get 5 Human nexeus and what ever nexeus is needed to harvest iron ores :devlish: Thats abotu all I can say. About perks. If you wana pk/train alot take power hungry. Might want to take anti as well....... (Exept I dotn have it. I have fricking ICD)

2 inorg nexus for iron ore... ICD is fine if you're going to play at DP arena, and i took vit instead of will...i take less damage than I would if i took will, and vit is cool because I started up my summoning again after i took max coord :3 but will would boost my restore...>.>

Well for one thing get cord. Try and keep your cord abouve your phy. TAKE WILL. get 5 Human nexeus and what ever nexeus is needed to harvest iron ores :devlish: Thats abotu all I can say. About perks. If you wana pk/train alot take power hungry. Might want to take anti as well....... (Exept I dotn have it. I have fricking ICD)

2 inorg nexus for iron ore... ICD is fine if you're going to play at DP arena, and i took vit instead of will...i take less damage than I would if i took will, and vit is cool because I started up my summoning again after i took max coord :3 but will would boost my restore...>.>

kinda seems like all people are thinking that...

will also gives you 5 health more so it wont fill up ur restore anyway.. your restore rate wont change with will, only with reasoning.

your restore rate wont change with will, only with reasoning.

It does. If you heal more with restore, you don't need to cast it so often, and you don't have to let your hp go so low before casting it (if you don't want to heal less than you can) :devlish:

will also gives you 5 health more so it wont fill up ur restore anyway.. your restore rate wont change with will, only with reasoning.

Will and reasoning both increase rationality, so both influence "restore rate" :devlish:

3rd advice- dont be afraid of decent phys- recenlty i made a character strong enough to train on fluff in junk armors in around 2 months and i always had big phys, it helps u with blocks, it also makes ur training very cheap which means u dont waste time for making gc for suplies.
With what stats did you begin training on fluff?

48p/c, 12w/v, human3 items only, 88def, normal or +def from astro, bone, moon med.

Fluff was very easy even with my 36 magic lvl.

Then you only level faster than we mortals do, I was thinking you had some very pro stat setup letting you get max exp out of fluffy 50 levels before other people :P

48p/c, 12w/v, human3 items only, 88def, normal or +def from astro, bone, moon med.

Fluff was very easy even with my 36 magic lvl.

That's well over 100 OA, isn't it? And all that in 2 months ??? Impressive .... gratz, really.

No it's not lol, it's PK server, so negs is no problem there with alt chars. :rolleyes: 48/48/12/12 can be reached at 70oa, with most negs. :)

I was thinking you had some very pro stat setup letting you get max exp out of fluffy 50 levels before other people ;)

Thats the pr0 set up, try it out and u will see mobs r easy and xp is just flowing throught u.

Like i said before, very importan is that u have big comfort even if wearing junk armors, u never need to waste time for harvesting/farming gc on mobs :)

And thats basicaly its huge advantage over standard small phys/big coord builds :(

And to Superman- @lol 88 def and 70 oa :hug:

And to Superman- @lol 88 def and 70 oa :P

Ah, nope. :D I wasn't saying that, I was saying it's possible to get that p/c/v/w at 70 oa, not have the def level too. :D

My first advice- dont listen to newbies :P

KK we wont listen to you. :D

My only advice is:

Get atk god and get good reasoning and that makes you able to TS much more, its really good exp. Then you wont be a n00b with 100/140 a/d. Its nice to have close a/d in PK

(no sense if you are 140/150 like empi, because its already owning all :D )