Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

For those who got banned today during invasion

Some people decided to do the exact opposite of what I asked, even after multiple warnings, and got banned for a week.

Those who did, remind me in a week from today, on 17th of February, to lift your ban.

Too bad you are going to miss the EL Birthday party.

Not to be disrespectful, but some people might wonder whether you meant "to lift your ban" instead of "to life your ban." It might have been a small typo, and if it was not I appologize in advance for underestimating your ebulness :hehe:

lilcnoot

BTW, if you want an earlier unban, you can pay a 20Kgcs fine (I can take in some armor or weapons or rostos, etc.) if you don't have the money.

Hi Entropy,

I've been banned during the invasion and I'd like to be unbanned. you could take 1 rosto and the diff up to the 20k in gc from my sto.

thx,

dabrat (in game name dabrat too)

Hello Ent,

I can understand your frustration with people doing the opposite of what they should have done, but consider that not all of them (surely not a friend of mine) "decided" to do so: if someone logins just before the invasion begins, it could well happen that the (final, not all of them) instructions get lost in the quick exchange of messages with guild friends, because the color is exactly the same (at least this is what happened to my friend, no intent of disrupting the invasion taking advantage of portal room position).

Perhaps invasion warnings, and possibly all messages from you, should be in a different color than GM messages? I'll admit that there aren't that many colors left to choose from, purple perhaps?

Rehdon

The color was not the problem, it was the same message that asked them not to come to C1 portal room that got them there in the first place. Otherwise, why would they go camp there? So while they might have missed ONE of the messages, one message asked them nicely not to go there, then the other told them that they are going to get banned if they do. And I said the same on channel 6, so those who were there knew very well that I didn't want them to be there.

I want to pay 20Kgc for ArchimedesI since it was my fault if we were there.. I asked to him to follow me in the portals room and we were not aware (believe me or not....) of your messages. Well - still our fault though - but I feel sad about him since he is not guilty at all. Well.. we are victim of a bad "pass the word" and we didn't pay too much attenction to your message Ent... That's why we where there without knowing anything about the warnings.

That doesn't matter now.. please I want to pay 20Kgc to unban my friend Archi :)

P.S.: sorry for my English

Edited by wilbur_whateley