Eternal Lands Official Forums

I think what radu is saying is that PK is NOT supposed to be profitable?

But I think that many people would be pleased, if it was made less unprofitable IMO. ;)

But I think that many people would be pleased, if it was made less unprofitable IMO. :)

Yeah thats what i try to tell...

@ eMPi, yes i agree with you, some people would take advantage of it. so to prevent advantaging from it, it could be getting gcs only from rostogoled people, and that will be good for DPa PKers too :)

EDIT# and also NDD days wont be a get-free-cash-from-70a/d-n00b days ;)

And all i want to say, that will at least encourage people to go to PK's. 1-2k is alot more than nothing. At least i think, Getting coins from dead people will make PK challanging.

P.S tho that will be bad for me coz when i die, i lose 0.5-0.6 pk points :D so people will be after me :) j/k <--- spam ftw

Edited by OldySchooly

At least i think, Getting coins from dead people will make PK challanging.

You could drop bones, for Eat dead people perk ur Bones To Gold spell. ;)

Funny Zami :D

No, I think Radu means that there is a whole fucking map where rostogols don't do jack shit. So if you want drops, go there.

No, I think Radu means that there is a whole fucking map where rostogols don't do jack shit. So if you want drops, go there.

Do you really believe in yourself when u say that? i havent seen anyone except TooMass there for ages...

No rost maps are NOT the solution

Kad-

EL has been marketed as a game where you can do anything you like, play any way you like. That means that it attracts a lot of players who have little to no interest in PK, so the available number of PKers is necessarily relatively smaller than in some other games.

She might be a newbie and dont know anything about pk but she's got a point here, nowadays more rostos r lost due to mobs or even due to toads-mixing than on pking, accept it Kad, we r not the ones who can change it :lipssealed:

Let the thread die B)

mp

Kad-
EL has been marketed as a game where you can do anything you like, play any way you like. That means that it attracts a lot of players who have little to no interest in PK, so the available number of PKers is necessarily relatively smaller than in some other games.

She might be a newbie and dont know anything about pk but she's got a point here, nowadays more rostos r lost due to mobs or even due to toads-mixing than on pking, accept it Kad, we r not the ones who can change it :lipssealed:

Let the thread die B)

mp

yeah u re right

i ve spent years to make PK more live but nothing changed. so i give up!

Kad..

Edited by OldySchooly

making TD a no rost map didnt make pk more popular, it made TD less popular...

Ppl were asking for it, now nobody is playing there.

Now there is a PK server and ppl dont play there either.

PKers are really strange ppl IMO...

Piper