Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theprince

skoshie44 being banned

i amwanting to know if i could have skoshie44 back,pls i did multi and i know that was wrong but the only one ibeleive i multied with was stryker79 but he was selling that char andwanted some better stuff so i did that for him andasfar as prodan i have no clue who that is,i don't care if i have to kill this char and have skoshie44's items wiped i would just like mymain char back pls.i ust would like one chance to show you that i will not break any rules ever again.thanx

Oh and also i don't live in the same place since i have moved,anyway will do anything to get skoshie44 back anything just give me a chance i have never asked for achance on anything on this ame before and i am really honestly wiling to do anything it takes to get my main back,i am sorry for cheating and i am really sorry for doing it,so pls just give me one chane to prove that i am really a good person

Have some patience, it takes a bit of time to look through your logs and make a decision, skoshie44 is unlocked but you MUST change your password and not give it to anybody (or make a really easy to guess one). If this happens again, it's gone for good.