Eternal Lands Official Forums
asgnny

In Memoriam

I don't know where to begin, I've tried of thinking things of what to post, but anything I say won't do justice to her memory.

First, my condolences goes out to her family, especially her daughter and brother who she was really close with.

Dessie was a good friend to me, a good person, and a great mother.

I only have the fondest memories of her and I'm heartbroken at her sudden passing.

I didn't know her as long as many people, but we were always very close.

She always cheered me up with her witty remarks and always looked on the bright side of things.

She was too young, too loved for all this to have happened to her.

RIP babe, I love you and I will miss you deeply :)

It is clear from these tributes that you were liked even by your enemies.

I only had one chance to talk to you. I just wish I'd said something of more value. :)

It is hard to imagine EL without you. My heart goes out to the daughter you always spoke of with so much love, and the people who love you.

Rest in peace Desda.

I don't think I left game on good terms with you des, but I am definitely still sad to hear about this.

R.I.P., you will not be forgotten.

Oh Dessie :)

I've thought about little else since I heard last night. I wasn't sure whether to post here or not; I can't really add anything poignant that hasn't already been said.

My time in rawr was short but she made me laugh my arse off all the way through :D I loved that she was always trying to poach me back from the guilds I joined after :) I've been desperately waiting for her to log on so I could go visit...

[15:05:45] #Ig [desdamona:rawr] stree come back to me ;p

...and it breaks my heart that I'll never get that chance.

G'night Des. It'll be impossible to forget you. :)

I never really knew her personally but now I wish I had, from what people have said in this post she was a charismatic person and she will be missed. My condolences to her family.

Rest in peace.

I also don't know what to say :icon13:

Wonderful lady, first person to chase me across kf.

She will be missed in 2 Worlds, now unto the 3rd.

עליה השלום

aleha hashalom

I never met her according to my chat log, but thats really sad to hear.

Rest in peace, Desdamona, it's nice to know, that i was playing EL with you :icon13:

Piper

My Condolescence to her family

Was always fun to talk to Desdie, ever since we met over a year ago. To bad we turned to enemies

in ge, but was all in good fun. Gl pawning those nabs in WOW n EL wherever u are ;D.

My condolescenece to desdamona's family

I never met her in EL, so I don't know much about her, but I do know its terrible to have cancer.

Well I dunno what to say, but I hope she Rest in Peace.

StarDark

MY SWEET DESDAMONA

YOU MADE EVERY ONE YOU TOUCH LOVE AND CARE OR YOU AND TOUCH A PLACE IN MY HEARTAND SOUL

and i never got say good my my sweet des as i all ways give you a hug and tell you how much i love you

and i know there is a very pretty angel call Desdamona

i am sorry but i am still here and hopeing you pop up come back to use but i know it not going to happen

and i got to deal with my heart :pickaxe::P:cry:

Ziara ty for leting me know Lady_BlackStone

Des, I never really knew you, but from the few times i've seen you and what others told me, you were a great person.

You will be missed and remembered

My condolances to the family and hope they can find the strenght to go one

Walt_Her

Didnt know you very well, only from Pk and some brief chats...i knew you were sick...didnt expect it would end like this tho :pickaxe:

My sincere condolances to her friends and family.

Ambro.

RIP Desda :P

I was ex guildie and knew quite well she was always nice with me when i was a newbie :pickaxe: and helped me a lot but then our ways separated and we had to fight...

Cancer rly sucks, i know - my mom had cancer and almost died from it, my grand mother died of cancer etc and i have 1/2 chances to have a gene favorising cancer developpement...

Info officially released I was wondering ho would open the topic if the announcement had to be public, I think asgnny, as gm was the best placed... also have a thought for des child and Zia who knew her irl :cry:

Edited by Michic0_oL

I also knew about her rl problems, but I didn't expect her to be gone so soon, too soon.

<3 Dessie , I had so much things to tell you, and so many questions that I had no time to ask.