Eternal Lands Official Forums
asgnny

In Memoriam

This is sad news indeed, love and light for the family - sending you energies to help you through this dificult time and lighting a candle for Desdamona.

Fade

will there be a place in game for her we can visit?

Edited by FadeWillows

Those words are full of sadness, hope she's happy where she's gone.... cause there will go all good ppl :lurker:

"May God Bless Her, and listen her prayers for us!"

Edited by Till_Akysha

Desdamona is a local girl (same small town as me) and it saddens me immensely that she has gone.

I always enjoyed talking to her, and I have incredibly fond memories of our conversations.

My deepest sympathies are with her loved ones.

I learnt alot from you in the 7months we were together, I always hoped that there would be a better ending for you in your battle with Cancer.

I deeply hope you have found the peace and relief on the other side that God wouldn't grant you in this world. You'll never be forgotten :lurker:

EDIT: Just remembered about this in a dusty part of my computer, something I whipped up with my lousy artistic skills what seems like such a long time ago.

desnjow.jpg

Edited by jowwow

Damn that's so sad ;( she was a nice person, and that will be a real pain to forgot her.

Rest in Peace desda !

Edited by DaKiSS

i thought 10 mins about what i should write but i just cant find the right words :lurker:

Rest in peace desda, i always respected you as the nice and friendly person you are, wether u were redtagged or not :(

You'll definitly be missed by all of us.

And since she was a fighter (both IRL and in the game), I will dedicate Leonard to her, and give her the permission to control it, if she is able to, from the other world :D

ill give u 100kgc (or mroe if u want) if u make her a statue with "Rest in Peace"

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts goes out to her family and her friends who have lost someone special in their lifes.

Remember the good but don't forget the bad, RIP Des.

I'm very sorry to hear that :lurker:

my condolences to friends and family,

she will be missed :D

'when living turns into struggling, at times death comes as a relief'

Rest in peace Desdamona, you will indeed be missed by many!

Des,

It was great having you around as a friend and guildie, you will be sorely missed :lurker:

My condolences for your friends and family, and good luck for you on the other side.

RIP

Sorry, i never hear or meet she in the Game, but it must been a nice Person, its sad to read this :lurker:

My condolancy to her Family and friends!!

Edited by Cyberwulf

After many long conversations about her illness, her ability to be strong and have fun in hard times were an inspiration and made her a very special person, who it was an honour and pleasure to know.

Witty, fun and with a wonderful sharp tongue (which many of us felt at times :lurker: ) mere words cannot do you justice. You will be deeply missed :D

My deepest sympathies go out to her loved ones.

Sleep well Desi

:(

HIM

Edited by conavar

I dont know what to typ.. :D

I will soo miss you desda, we had a great time and I knew you for a few years.

Untill we meet again....

:lurker:

Edited by Zoya

I didnt realy know what to say in my last post so I went off and made this

desdamona.jpg

wow... here I come to the forums to read about some crazy new suggestions, how PK is dead, and someone selling EFEs on market forums for 10kgc a piece.. then I find this. It's like reality punches you in the face and wakes you up to the real world.

I never really knew her, but I knew from what she said that she was a extremly energetic, fun loving person. Its said to see someone like that pass on, but its great for the memories which last forever.

R.I.P Desd :lurker:

~kGn

Goodbye my fellow brummie. We had some funny chats :) you taught me a few lessons too. But now atleast you can rave all night and all day, i bet theres better clubs too than in brum and wolvo :(

I will truely miss you Des you were a great rolemodel to me, almost on the same level of mind.

Well il catch you in the big rave in the sky yeh :D

:lurker: