Eternal Lands Official Forums
Dylann

Please.

i understand my actions of trying to be a cheater, i have learned my lesson i swear. i am asking you if i could have my character back. you can clean my storage, you can wipe me clean of everything. i have learned my lesson and i am so sorry to you entropy and aislinn. i should of known better. but now that i know what i did wrong. you can watch me strictly for a long time. but i am suncerely asking for Corbin back. i will never do anything again, i know i was a cheater i admit to it. i should of never tried what i did. i want everyone who plays EL to know that i AM SORRY and that what i did was wrong and will never happen again. all i ask is 1 last chance thank you

Learning that EL is exactly tyhe same as the real world,(as far as cheating goes,and sometimes more) is something we all need to keep in mind. We also must remember that how Characters act in EL... is most likely how that Characters owner acts in the real world. Another chance ? We all deserve that...but only once.

The 1st time,shame on you,the second time,shame on us. But remember there are no third strikes...at least not in EL,as far as I've heard so-far.

tokie