Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gossip

Valentine's Day Service!

Valentine's Day Service!

Hi everyone! Well, I have a new feature that I think lots of you will enjoy! If you have a bf or a gf that plays EL, I'll send them a Valentine Day's greeting from you, on Valentine's Day. They have to log in on V-Day tho, or they won't get it, tho, and I will tell them who it's from, of course.

One little thing- I don't have time to send a lot of these, so you can only send one. You'd better choose carefully...

Don't wait- act today! To send it, just type:

/gossip myvalentine playername

Where playername is the name of your squeeze.

I hope you all have a whole lotta lovin' on the 14th, and remember- I have some friends coming to Draia, and I think they're going to do some performing on the 16th at the EL Birthday Party! That should be something!

Gossip

Edited by Gossip

Aww, I was hoping for unlimted admires on V-day :icon13:

This will work too I guess :D

~kGn

Well KaG, you can still receive an unlimited amount. Time to do some wooing... :)

GAH!! Valentine's Day haunts me even in another world. I swear there is some evil spirit behind that day that is out to get me. I have suffered bad luck on every single Valentine's Day of my life, without exception -- not just romantic problems but actual injuries and stuff. I'm sure if I log in on the 14th, I will break all my best gear and die to a rabid bunny on IP. *plans to stay in bed that day, with the covers pulled up over my head*

GAH!! Valentine's Day haunts me even in another world. I swear there is some evil spirit behind that day that is out to get me. I have suffered bad luck on every single Valentine's Day of my life, without exception -- not just romantic problems but actual injuries and stuff. I'm sure if I log in on the 14th, I will break all my best gear and die to a rabid bunny on IP. *plans to stay in bed that day, with the covers pulled up over my head*

Oh you poor guy! I'm glad you're going to try my approach to Valentine's Day and spend it in bed! \o/

Gossip

Edited by Gossip

No no, It'll be fine. Just wear all your best gear and go training, I'll save your DB if you die :]

(on a less goofy note, GL this valentine's day :rolleyes:)

~kGn

If you thin like that from the start it might really accompish that, thats why your so disapointed :rolleyes:

Ah, but pei, if you're in bed all day I can't send you a valentine :(;):rolleyes:

;)

Edited by Enly

Oh you poor guy! I'm glad you're going to try my approach to Valentine's Day and spend it in bed! \o/

Gossip

Hey! Maybe my prospects are looking up. ;):D

Ah, but pei, if you're in bed all day I can't send you a valentine :(:hug::wub:

:P

Sure you can. I'll ask Gossip to move over and make room. :rolleyes: (innocent joke!!)

This may turn out to be my best Valentine's Day ever, hehe -- provided my bedroom ceiling doesn't collapse.

No no, It'll be fine. Just wear all your best gear and go training, I'll save your DB if you die :]

(on a less goofy note, GL this valentine's day :D)

~kGn

Conversely and perversely, I always have good luck on Friday the 13th. Truth. Must be astro.

Ah, but pei, if you're in bed all day I can't send you a valentine :D:P:hug:

:D

Sure you can. I'll ask Gossip to move over and make room. :wub: (innocent joke!!)

This may turn out to be my best Valentine's Day ever, hehe -- provided my bedroom ceiling doesn't collapse.

:rolleyes: He's mine gossip

err... I mean thanks for the oppurtunity to send a valentine to Pei ;)

So... what exactly does it say? just something like "Enly sent you a valentine"?

Dear Gossip,

This is a great service you're providing us with and I greatly appreciate it; however, it does add a little bit of pressure to an otherwise already frivolous and annoying holiday.

What I really need is a little bit of assistance here in finding that valentine. If you could do the work for me, I'd really appreciate it. I know you have a lot on your plate as it is (btw, love that telegram service to the PK server), but this would really help a girl out.

Anyway, about me: 31/f seeking m

My positive attributes:

I never text message during dinner.

I am full of ridiculously useless knowledge of 18th century British literature (not so sure this is a positive...)

I brush twice a day for the full two minutes.

My less-than-positive attributes:

I talk in my sleep.

I bite my nails.

I can't buy anything wool or I will shrink it the first wash.

Oh, and I once told a very attractive man (in a tailored suit nonetheless) in a bar that "Sunday is no good. There's a NDD invasion. How about Tuesday?" Don't worry-- I wasn't driving that night.

As you can see, I need help. Perhaps professional, but I can't really find time for that between two servers, three characters, and this pesky job they keep expecting me to show up to. It's a conundrum.

You're the greatest,

Sy

Edited by sygon

Oooh, me too, me too, Gossip!! (And trust me, you'll have your matchmaking work cut out for you.)

45/f seeking m. Romantic persona: Unmotivated Cougar (I use the term "seeking" a bit loosely)

My positive traits:

- I'm a really good cook

- I don't have a jealous bone in my body

- I love to laugh, and I will, at almost anything

- I take care of myself

My not-quite-as-positive traits:

- I'm a lousy housekeeper

- I am NOT a morning person

- I'm not super terrific at time management

- I expect my guy to take care of himself too (please, no more of those baggy shorts!!)

Interests: EL, art, history, science, EL, hiking, long walks on beaches, EL, pets, pets in EL, tennis, fashion, movies, and playing EL.

My ideal date: An evening with my honey at a really swank cocktail bar with wi-fi, enjoying steaks and martinis, while we play EL together on our laptops.

My ideal mate: A smart, easy-going, confident guy with a sense of humor who knows what the word "swank" means and is mature enough not to get jealous of his girlfriend's male EL avatar.

I know he's out there somewhere. Happy hunting, Gossip. :o

Edited by peino