Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Mescal_*

Pickpoints

You get less a/d exp if you have "too much" Might (which u get from both phys and coord) for the creature you're fighting.

If your Might is high you will do more damage. It's good to be able to hit an Ogre ~15 times before it's dead so you get your full 15 rounds of a/d exp in.

The advice Peach has already given you is pretty good. Listen to that.

If you dont want to buy removal stones or #reset, then just dont spend anymore pick points until high 70's a/d, then up your coord to 40-44 and train clops.

EDIT: and to directly answer your question; 28/32/20 p/c/w is not all too bad for polar/ogres training (certainly not great tho).

Edited by Korrode

what about for higher levels say around 110-115a/d++ levels what builds would be ideal for dc/mc/yeti?

and yes i am highjacking this thread :)

Edited by Cazuza

what about for higher levels say around 110-115a/d++ levels what builds would be ideal for dc/mc/yeti?

Those r still fluffy/feros lvls( u can do some tricks- -19a/d from ts pots, not too high p/c and such, all to stay on fluff/feros till u r top10 even, or top1 :) )

mp

126 def here and still on fluffs, like piter said lol if ur not in top 10 training anything else is waste of exp.

with 115/126 48/48/48/48 p/c/r/i it's possible to do F chims tho, but u need good vitality for that so around 140-150 overall.. at least

Edited by Tempest

126 def here and still on fluffs, like piter said lol if ur not in top 10 training anything else is waste of exp.

with 115/126 48/48/48/48 p/c/r/i it's possible to do F chims tho, but u need good vitality for that so around 140-150 overall.. at least

so ur keeping low coord for fluff eh

and dc is useless now? and wont bother asking bout yeti.. :)

ok i guess i got an idea of my future pp distribution now ty guys

Edited by Cazuza

and dc is useless now?

d.chim is not useless now, it's just less efficient than fluffy/feros, as it always was.

There is one good reason to train d.chim tho, but i choose not to point it out :icon13:

Manadrain them to lvl magic and get some extra oa xp of them :icon13:

I also train DCW as it is much easier to find a free spawn - without running round countless maps.

This means you can dip in and out of training, without having to stay on spawn for 3h+ just to make up for the hunting.

Admittedly I would probably get more exp from ts'ing and feros/fluff - but I am not a total exp junkie!