Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest_Mescal_*

Pickpoints

Guest Guest_Mescal_*

I would increase my fighting and i need an advice.

I have att 48 def 48

Phy 32 Coo 32 Will 16

Human 3

I have 3 Pickpoints...where you spend it?

At the Wraith. Just kiding.

This is a tough question because it is really up to you on how you are going to create your char. It sounds like fighting is where you want to go, but is this PK or mainly creatures?

If you were looking to PK, I would put some more in Human to be able to use the better gear. If you are looking to do more on the creature side - stay away from Physique as you will hit harder; therefore killing the creatures quicker and ultimately getting less xp from each creature.

Best bet is to read through many of the other posts and determine where you really want to excel. There are some real good ideas on leveling fighting.

Thanks and i'm looking to do more on the creature side, i want excel in normal fighting map not in pk...my way is the right way?

well firstly, you shouldn't have taken 16 will if u want to be pure fighter, take 16 vita instead, then you have too much phys for ur lvls 20 or 24 is enough, and u could have spent ur other pps in instinct/reasonning or extra vita

for the 3 pps u have left, i suggest you put them all in HUMAN because 3 is just too low you need atleast 6 to be able to wear great weapons and high end armors, and maybe when you own a thermal serp, put an extra pickpoint in human so u can use it too:p

mmm...and now i can't return in the past...so for the present i must use my pickpoints for Human and the other points that i take in the future for vitality?

(I'm sorry for my english)

mmm...and now i can't return in the past...so for the present i must use my pickpoints for Human and the other points that i take in the future for vitality?

(I'm sorry for my english)

no, now you have taken will, its not such a big problem, but yes, put your pickpoints in HUMAN nexus atm, but keep ur current p/c so you can train on ogres :) then you can raise your p/c later :)

Or you always have the #reset option.

EDIT:

Just in case u didnt know, #reset only resets your OA/perks. not your skill levels.

Edited by Korrode

Or you always have the #reset option.

EDIT:

Just in case u didnt know, #reset only resets your OA/perks. not your skill levels.

yes, like korrode said, there is the #reset

it will be good for you i think, if you have col and full tit/steel reset and take this build

8/32/16 physique/coordination/vitality

it works very well to train ogres, and the time u get your attirbuts to that lvl without negging out too much, you def lvl will be good enough ( 55 def is good for ogres and 48 attack )

i was using this method of training, and was making 3k to 5k oa xp per ogres :)

Reset my overlall is a drastic measure i think, is impossible for me realign my points? I think that even if very slowly i can put the points in will (for the future) and now human. Then in a distant future i aumented my coordination livels. Ok for you?

Reset my overlall is a drastic measure i think, is impossible for me realign my points? I think that even if very slowly i can put the points in will (for the future) and now human. Then in a distant future i aumented my coordination livels. Ok for you?

hehe its up to you, we were just advising you :)

Reset my overlall is a drastic measure i think, is impossible for me realign my points?

My opinion is that reset is the best than using removal stones, if u prepair for a reset you can have back your OA in a couple of weeks

and...if I buy 8 physique removal stone? i can put this point in other attributes like phi 24 coo 36 will 20...this is a right solution?

lol no, buying 8 phys stones would cost you about 80k to 120k gc, but what is your oa? beacuse if you are only in the 60s, better to reset :)

I can make 100k in a day and so it's a easy and fast solution, but the configuration phi 24 coo 36 will 20 are a right configuration?

well if u dont wanna reset then buy phys stones, and i think 24/36 is ok, although you will kill monsters too fast and wont get good xp during training, so maybe just take 24/32 ( and keep the extra pick points for later use :)

Sorry the last post :) for the other step the right way is 24/36/24?

no, there is only 1 step for now, get 24/32/20 p/c/w :)

then maybe when you are like 70s a/d, you add your extra pickpoints so you will be able to go either to cyclops, or to fluff:)

20/24-32/12/16 phys/coord//will/vit, ogres can hit hard, and now with the attribute cap, you can use all sort of combinations now, to max your exp. :)

Personally, 20 in all 6 of the attributes, would make good ogre leveling/exp. then maybe go to 32/40 p/c with 28 vit for cycs, then you wouldnt need to change much at all to make some very nice exp. :D

But, trying is always the best thing to do, you'll never find a 'perfect' set-up, now things have been changed. :icon13:

But this configuration

28 Phy 32 Coo 20 Will

is a bad configuration?

I don't understand a particular. The exp point decrease whit the increse of my ATT and DEF level, right? Not whit the phy level?