Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mercie

raider23

I just would like to warn everyone here that raider23 is a scammer who espicially likes taking newer looking players as victims. In the arena, and asking newer players if they could borrow their stuff, for a quick "screenie" with it on. This was tried on me with my CoL, and of course I didn't fall for it, even when they put up the act that it was going to be directly returned to me and it was perfectly safe, HAH. Well, thank you for your time and please heed my warning.

I have also heard that that this is because Overkill stole her account, but Im not sure if thats true :D

Edited by Mercie

Weird, Raider and I PvP'ed for a bit, she even returned my DB.

A possible explination

I have also heard that that this is because Overkill stole her account, but Im not sure if thats true :)

About 2-3 months ago raider23 and a friend of hers/his set up a good friend of mine. Raider been on PK list from then on.

Raider was stolen by Jamol, not overkill, afaik.. If it was overkill's char, I think they'd be banned for illegal-multi, as they often teamed together in Desert Pines arena and caught each others disses :>

Why would they be banned for illegal multi if they are 2 different people?

--------------------

I notice that the char in the videos on the youtube account that raider23 used to put videos on is now different.

So there's a good chance that the person who was controlling raider23 a couple of months ago is not the same person now. Certainly dont know that for sure tho.

Raider23 was once part of GenX...emphasis on WAS. She no longer is. Please beware of this character trying to work as part of GenX, if ever she would.

GenX will not honor any claims/damages/loss incurred by interacting with this character.

this isnt the real raider23, that char got scammed, raider now plays as knight char

good to know then. but "Raider23" is still on the watch list. unless the real owner of this char gets control of it, this char stays in the list.