Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShoDoKaN

i lost items when i died and had a rosto in my inventory

hi, i was mixing hes in nc storage for about an 30 minutes or so and i got poisoned and died. at that time i had silver, mums, toads, fruit, hes, srs, fr cape, mol, and col in my inv. when i died i did go to the underworld but i was short a rosto (of course), but i was also missing the mums, my mol, and my fr cape. can anyone please help me find an explaination for this?

thanks,

hi, i was mixing hes in nc storage for about an 30 minutes or so and i got poisoned and died. at that time i had silver, mums, toads, fruit, hes, srs, fr cape, mol, and col in my inv. when i died i did go to the underworld but i was short a rosto (of course), but i was also missing the mums, my mol, and my fr cape. can anyone please help me find an explaination for this?

thanks,

Wasnt day of no rostogols? Other then that I dunno..

~kGn

Tue Feb 5 21:14:40 2008 ShoDoKaN died at map: 43, x: 172, y: 174

Tue Feb 5 21:14:50 2008 ShoDoKaN died at map: 14, x: 83, y: 24

Looks like you died in the underworld, possibly ate another mushroom and got poisoned again?

[14:40:41] ShoDoKaN shuffled off his mortal coil.

[14:40:51] ShoDoKaN has made a fatal tactical error.

ok i see that i died twice i didnt know it had happened, my appologies and thanks for looking into it, just a error on my part lol!

Edited by ShoDoKaN

BTW, just curious, how did you manage the performance to die and lose a rosto when you were at the storage?

Possibly just by paying no attention to health or mana. I see people dieing daily at storage and losing lots of expensive stuff (I gave 3 COLs back already at storage :icon13:)

BTW, just curious, how did you manage the performance to die and lose a rosto when you were at the storage?

Possibly just by paying no attention to health or mana. I see people dieing daily at storage and losing lots of expensive stuff (I gave 3 COLs back already at storage ;))

thats exactly what happened i was on the phone and was not paying attention and next thing i knew i was dead

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.