Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
flexus

kasikas

1. why did you leave the bag ?

I don't see a tele nexus, did you leave the silver to go to storage ?

And did he see you leave the bag ?

2. it look like a very new player, why did'nt you try to tell him how this game work?

Maybe he thought he could just take it.

whatever reason for i left my bag there, if he steals it, he brakes community rules -> makes him an outlaw.

i really get sick of posts like this, zamirah! the hell yes everyone im aware of the risk comes with working on bags but THATS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT, GOD DAMNIT, this forum is here to warn players from other players that doesnt follow the community-rules, so called outlaws. (what was this forum called again?) :)

yes he saw me, but again, whats the fu*** point here???

2. it look like a very new player, why did'nt you try to tell him how this game work?

QUESTION(well not really): give back my silver...

AWNSER: NO

so i really think he knows what he was doin (if he wouldnt, he would said something like "i thought it was left..." etc..) and given the fact, that it was in trassian he must know some of the basics of this game, like getting (and first knowing that there is) to C2...

really zamirah, u should know it better... :doze:

oh and 1 thing i must add:

although if he really dont know anything about BJing and its (possible) consequences alone his reply to my pm deserves this post. i took in my first days in EL too some stuff, but when i was told to return, i did and apologized...

he seems to be go fine with steeling stuff, so i dont see any prob with my post here...

Edited by flexus

whatever reason for i left my bag there, if he steals it, he brakes community rules -> makes him an outlaw.

i really get sick of posts like this, zamirah! the hell yes everyone im aware of the risk comes with working on bags but THATS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT, GOD DAMNIT, this forum is here to warn players from other players that doesnt follow the community-rules, so called outlaws. (what was this forum called again?) :)

yes he saw me, but again, whats the fu*** point here???

QUESTION(well not really): give back my silver...

AWNSER: NO

so i really think he knows what he was doin (if he wouldnt, he would said something like "i thought it was left..." etc..) and given the fact, that it was in trassian he must know some of the basics of this game, like getting (and first knowing that there is) to C2...

really zamirah, u should know it better... :doze:

How should I know that you harvest in trassian cave ?

I don't remember I ever seen you in game.

And a left silver bag in an empty cave do I not see outlawish to take.

Why don't you post such things so we don't need to ask ??

I leave sometimes a bag in some mine, because I want the harvest exp, I really don't care if it poof or another player takes it. And would not care about posting here.

I wonder why people harvest in a bag, if you want to bring to storage, why not do it when you have fulll inv.

You will never have this problems.

And that he only answer no, don't tell me anything about how long he has been playing.

Oh, one of the first things I learned here in game, was how chat/pm work, the friend who already was playing the game told me, so he could help me.

Edited by Zamirah

Zamirah, really, what is ur problem? i got BJed, ask for my stuff, got a no as awnser, posted it here. so easy is that...

u dont have to know where i was or anything else is not in my post, the proof shows it all...

just for ur information, i was mixing HEs, got the harv xp for the hour at the silver (normally i harv flowers first to reduce chance of loosing the silver) went to the flower bush and as i returned i saw him on my bag and exiting the cave.

AND HELL STOP EXPLAINING ME THE RISKS OF WORKING ON BAGS!!! I KNOW EM AND YES I WILL CONTINUE WORKING ON EM AND IF SOMEONE STEALS A BAG FROM ME, THATS EXACTLY WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR!

if u find it stupid to work on bags, fine, just let the peeps want to take this risk alone!

if i want some tips from u, ill ask u, ok?

And that he only answer no, don't tell anything about how long he has been playing.</quote>

but it tells that he really knows what he was doing.

u really want to tell me, a n00b not knowing that community forbidds bagjumping would react like this?

he did not awnser to my second pm and as i warned the folks around me from him in local.

someone dont know whats going on wouldnt ask, hu?

Oh, one of the first things I learned here in game, was how chat/pm work, the friend who already was playing the game told me, so he could help me.

didnt i talked ti him, did i?

didnt he awnsered my PM, did he?

i dont really know what u wanna say with this statement, but this r my awnsers to the 2 ways i interpret it...

so plz take ur concerns elswhere, i wont reply again...

PS: i dont remember ever saw u ingame aswell... and now? :)

kasikas = another alt of gizminas (already known i believe), be careful

ty for the info, saw him hanging around at the silver too, so ill be even more carefull there now.

hmm..next time you might try asking nicely, instead of demanding?

Esp when he is a newcomer..I can tell you, if this would have happened to me..newcomer OR oldie, I would keep that bag for at least a week..!

You speak of ingame community rules..well..being polite is one of them!

Jez

Since when?

@Flexus

I always like to send newbs who bagjump/spawn steal/whatever a link to the Outlaws forum.

Sometimes they go read it, see it's not just me who thinks that way, and stop what they're doing / return the items... when they realise the bulk of the community will consider them an Outlaw.

Since when?

Since the beginning of man- elf-dwarven and any kind of living beings here on Eternal Lands, Korrode!

Its real dissapointing to see so many folks show so little respect for eachother..and the have the nerve to complain about a left bag not being giving back on ' demand' Real sad..

I am starting to wonder who the real outlaw is here..^^

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle

Odd, i've been rude to people before and some people have been very rude to me in EL... I, nor they, have ever got posted in Outlaws...

This kasikas took a bag with stuff in it that wasn't his.

The owner, Flexus, said "give my silver back...". It's not rude really... he didn't say "thats mine you dipshit, give it back n00b".

Are u polite to a person who steals items of yours in RL?

Korrode:

First of all, not being posted on Outlaws for being rude doesnt mean its not against community rules. Outlaws is normaly meant for scammers and bagjumpers, but we could ofcourse make an exception for you if you like..

Second, if it was me who left a bag unguarded and would come back to find someone else on it, I would kindly pm the person, explaining him that was my bag and expect it to be returned. SAfter that i would have a conversation with the person, seeing if he needed help in any kind.

If he would not have given me back the bag, I would start a conversation with him/her, explaining how things work around here.

Now, if that person would get rude with me, or kept ignoring me, I would try to find out if perhaps he didnt speak my language..since we are multi-linguaged here, if you hadnt noticed..^ ^

After taken all those, in my eyes, needed steps, my last step could be here, on Outlaws..

Enough explanation?

Jez

@JezeBelle

So you expect everyone to be prepared to goto those lengths?

You have your playing style and way of dealing with people... i have mine... flexus has his.

I dont think any of our styles are right or wrong... kasikas' playing style on the other hand, i do think is "wrong"

I expect everyone to be sensible enough to not do these things in first place, sadly, the world doesn't seem to work that way.

EDIT:

how much silver did u lose?

Relevance?

EDIT2:

My point perhaps isn't clear.

You indicate here:

I can tell you, if this would have happened to me..newcomer OR oldie, I would keep that bag for at least a week..!
that Flexus deserves to be punished (i.e. keep his stuff for a week) for saying "give my silver back...". All i'm saying is that i dont think Flexus did or said anything that makes him in the wrong, or deserving punishment. Edited by Korrode

my dear Korrode,

Call me naive, but yes I expect everyone to try and seek the good in people and at least give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

I do not lay my ' way of life' on people but I wont ignore injustice or in my eyes, imoral behaviour. I have to speak up and give my opinion on matters, just as everyone else can, if they want.

Jez

Then, Jezebelle, we are in complete agreeance :)

Whenever i see someone, who i perceive to be innocent, being accused of wrong-doings or questioned without justification, i cant help but say something (a trait of mine which can be seen in many other posts, lol :pickaxe:).

@JezeBelle

So you expect everyone to be prepared to goto those lengths?

You have your playing style and way of dealing with people... i have mine... flexus has his.

I dont think any of our styles are right or wrong... kasikas' playing style on the other hand, i do think is "wrong"

I expect everyone to be sensible enough to not do these things in first place, sadly, the world doesn't seem to work that way.

EDIT:

how much silver did u lose?

Relevance?

EDIT2:

My point perhaps isn't clear.

You indicate here:

I can tell you, if this would have happened to me..newcomer OR oldie, I would keep that bag for at least a week..!
that Flexus deserves to be punished (i.e. keep his stuff for a week) for saying "give my silver back...". All i'm saying is that i dont think Flexus did or said anything that makes him in the wrong, or deserving punishment.

ur flexus now?

What I find strange is that a "newb" as per stats is in Trassian in the first place unless it is an alt that is made for purposes that may be intended for outalndish behavior. Fot this I thank you for pointing it out to us.

What I find rude is how some people derail threads to get on their own personal soap box. Yes, Jez, I am referring to you. If you have a beef with someone, I suggest you not spam your beleifs here, as it is not pertainent to the topic at hand. You are familiar with PM system, so please be polite to others and use it.

As for stating please, thanks, and other pleasent things, no, at this moment I dont think it would have done any good, as this "newb" is in c2 stats and looks like a fish outta water to begin with.

For others that have a problem with why the silver was left, get over it. Flexus posted here what he felt he needed to. Although it is not against game rules to post, it is against community rules to bj. So enough of the "you shoulda not dropped it" excuses, as this is already assumed. Flexus is merely warning others that this person is not behaving as according to community rules.

Edited by Sheesh

Sheesh,

You attack me for posting my opinion on the matter here, i also see Korrode did the same..where' s the difference in that?

As for being polite; I believe politeness is a way of life, in any circumstance..

And for your information, Sheesh..I dont have a ' beef' with Korrode ^ ^

This forum is for opinions i believe..and since they are all personal i see nothing wrong in mine.

If you want these forums to be objective, state so in the forum rules.

Jez

omg, what is going on here? all i wanted was to warn the forum readers from this guy but be sure i wont do it again cuz i dont have any need for such a flame war, really. most things where said by korrode, the rest ill let it as it is, cuz all this really pisses me of, if everytime someone wants to be POLITE and warn other players, must defend himself for every little crap (some post r really a joke, but u really cant say heres missing a proof). i think that is kind of RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL. :pickaxe:

Edited by flexus