Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mango

remove pickpoint buying before its too late

Got a life, unfortunatly I'm only 17 and still in school *gasp* atm i'm home sick with the flu. I'm not a 20+ year old man out there like you yelling @ people younger then you and getting upset over what some 1 thinks :*( just shows none of u really put a thought into ur bitchy posts

For the time being no1 needs nex removal stones for free pps.. most people dont have 6human nexus, which any fighter would like to have for them great swords. So any 50 hydro bars spend on human nexus untill 6 nexus is a 'free' pickpoint already ... huh huh thats just like 4 free pps? ,, 4 means a lot

Edit: Stricken, ur posting bitchy posts urself yeh? :D

Edited by BlackFalcon

LOL so many people talking about how things are now. How right now so few nex stones are coming into the game, right now hydro bars are still relatively rare... right now is irrelevant.

The main server is indisputable evidence that in the game Eternal Lands, via the Hydro Nexus NPC, it is possible for a person to spend big RL$$ and get heaps of extra pick points.

The current state of the PK server means nothing.

The potential for the problem we are trying to prevent does exist. It's not opinion, its fact, we have proof; it's called the pkingduck account.

I've already explained why waiting for the problem to manifest and then trying to fix it is a very bad idea in a previous post. It needs to be addressed before it becomes a problem, or it's becomes unfair on someone (either anyone who got hydro nexus and has those pp's ripped away, or everyone else who will no longer be able to buy nexus).

I certainly dont know 100% for sure that the nexus buying will be a problem.

You cannot possible say you know 100% for sure that it wont be a problem.

If we remove the hydro nex NPC, we can be 100% sure it wont be a problem... so how is that not the best solution?

Edited by Korrode

It's because we aren't sure if it will or wont be a problem that we should remove the NPC!

Did u even read my post? Do u have problems with English? wtf?

Edited by Korrode

Ppl, come on, server is dead for some time now, no need to talk about nexus stones lol

3playersonpkserver.jpg

If u wanna make ur posts number look more pr0- spam in gen chat/outlaws/sugestions, more fun there :D

MP you lie..sever is not dead yet, there are 13 chars on now, thats like 7 players :D

Ppl, come on, server is dead for some time now, no need to talk about nexus stones lol

3playersonpkserver.jpg

If u wanna make ur posts number look more pr0- spam in gen chat/outlaws/sugestions, more fun there :P

Ok, here in the US that was at 3:21 am on a Thursday night. Obviously this is an issue of having the majority of players on during normal US times. Perhaps advertising on some of the international channels would help.

Right now there are 25 people logged and it's 3:00 PM EST, and I'm here because of a snow day. In a couple hours when people get off work, it generally grows to 30-40 and has been at that number pretty steadily when I log on since the character wipe. People are joining as often as people are quitting. Just mostly American apparently...

The server is not dead, but it certainly seems to sleep.

Someone call Asia and tell them about the PK server

Edited by sygon

I believe that change in players online is present on the main server as well. The late night/early morning range of hours for US timezones is normally one where there are less players online, though perhaps not as drastic of a change as on the pk server.

But yes, it does seem that the majority of pk server players are from the US

Edited by Enly

It's because we aren't sure if it will or wont be a problem that we should remove the NPC!

Did u even read my post? Do u have problems with English? wtf?

We can't be sure if it will or if it won't, we can't be sure if your right or you are wrong. so why take chances we can just not listen to you \o/

As always, something new happens, and it's popular, than the novelty fades. You have no worry, as I will stay on pk server, and possibly buy more alts!! \0/ Less people there, more reason for me to stay, LOL. No really, it is nice to have worry when you enter a popular place... I haven't been pked in a couple days.

ok I want to share something with everyone pro or against pp buying..

!I got a nex removal stone within the first week of play I have not gotten 1 since.

Now I have harvested 100k of snaps , 70k of roses, and 20k of sulf so far to the 100k fe's

guess what with main being a fighter and 2 alts. it takes longer than 2 weeks if you want to train fight to get 100k of fe's done.

I guess if you don't want to fight train you could probably do it in 2 weeks but don't sleep. I know.

I did it on main as a group project. People know I play alot and I mean alot.

NOw ok PP buying should it be removed or left in. I say it should be allowed, now next question is why. It is part of the game and it can be exploited by those who have rl money but it is something that everyone can do it is not limited to just certain people.

IT is similar to what I heard on main server already.

Its not fair a fighter can do 300k an hour exp easily. a dedicated fighter that is setup and knows the inns and outs yep.

I proved it could be done with mixing too if you knew what you were doing and you prepped.

Assumptions are made based on partial truths and not fully understanding of the workings.

IE the server is still new. and I am glad to see growing again.

Yes the market is messed up but it will eventually correct itself.

Just my .00005 cents that got off topic