Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mango

remove pickpoint buying before its too late

Guess Id try it again...

Please make it impossible to buy pickpoints.

50 Hydro bars is PIECE OF CAKE, if you got enough alts.

In other words, every nexus stone being found is a free pickpoint, for the richest players.

So kinda the player with most time or alts, can buy them.

And no I am not poor player, I just wanna :medieval: in the end

The PK server is on for like 6 weeks (and a few weeks before that for beta testing), and no nexus removal or brod entered the game.

And even if it will, eventually, 1 nexus removal stone would make virtually no differenc,e someone would need like 4 of them at least to gain any slight advantage.

So? Why not remove the possibility then!?

Aepox found a arti removal stone... but since you says there arent any yet, Im doubting that now lol.

I dont get it why you dont wanna prevent the same messed up system from main server, happening here also. Removing the pp buying, wouldnt result in any les $ for you I think.

If players can buy 1, they can buy more. Eventually all stones will go to a selective group of players. They WILL get advantages. You call them so minor, well if theyre, why not remove them totally.

In 6 weeks term, maybe not so many... but maybe in a year, there will be 200 players online at a time. And eventually damage will be done.

Why dont keep it perfectly fair, instead of kinda fair game.

P.S. Nexus stones are fine, but being able to get Pickpoints without getting 1xp, is redicilous.

I really dont see any reason to NOT remove pickpoint buying.

there is an attribute cap? xD

they put in $ so Ent can pay for his hobby's, while you only have to put in a bit more time :medieval:

Edited by Hardcore

So? Why not remove the possibility then!?

Aepox found a arti removal stone... but since you says there arent any yet, Im doubting that now lol.

Oops, sorry, I was looking for the wrong thing. Yes, he got one.

Anyway, given the fact that it takes 50 hydro bars (which should be very difficult to get on the pk server), I really doubt that this will be a problem. Especially with the cap system in place.

Other than having No CoL (it's just nice to have from the radiation damage), I don't see why I couldn't just read the books and harvest/smelt the bars. I have to agree with Superman (though I havn't tried it myself) Hydro would probably be easier to make on PK Server. Especially at this moment, there is hardly anyone on, all I would need to do is read the books and wait 1 OA for the nexus, and like HELL I would tell anyone... they'd be looking for me, and that's a death threat I wish to not step in. :P

Other than having No CoL (it's just nice to have from the radiation damage), I don't see why I couldn't just read the books and harvest/smelt the bars. I have to agree with Superman (though I havn't tried it myself) Hydro would probably be easier to make on PK Server. Especially at this moment, there is hardly anyone on, all I would need to do is read the books and wait 1 OA for the nexus, and like HELL I would tell anyone... they'd be looking for me, and that's a death threat I wish to not step in. :P

Can't you just harvest lilacs with your 1000000 alts and buy hydro bars from NPC?

In the short term i dont think there would be a problem but maybe in the long term there might

I made 100kgc in 2 days to get my Col so it can be done i guess

but also got some good exp from tit bars and pots

And thats what this game is all about

Ps Zamirah

I dont see you playing this server and all you seem to do is slagg all the comments off

If you are that board on main so all you do is read Pk forums

Then get your ass over here and try it for real if not stfu

Handyman

Lmao trust me 50 hydro bars = nothing on pk server. And the walk is already done lol. And that is with low emu chars and low alch chars etc.

If you think people who make lots of gc, deserve extra pp's, well, nothing more to be said . ;):P

Buy 250 rostos in EL-shop and sell ingame.

Ya RL$$ players is what im worried about.

I wonder why Radu is so obstinate about NOT removing those stones =/

Who wants the stones removed? not me.

Removing the Hydro nexus NPC is the way to go.

Other than having No CoL (it's just nice to have from the radiation damage), I don't see why I couldn't just read the books and harvest/smelt the bars. I have to agree with Superman (though I havn't tried it myself) Hydro would probably be easier to make on PK Server. Especially at this moment, there is hardly anyone on, all I would need to do is read the books and wait 1 OA for the nexus, and like HELL I would tell anyone... they'd be looking for me, and that's a death threat I wish to not step in. :doze:

Can't you just harvest lilacs with your 1000000 alts and buy hydro bars from NPC?

And loose all that EXP? Are you Crazy Mad? EXP>GC :D

Anyone, I only have 1 alt. Not like I couldn't make 500k in a couple weeks, but I would like to PLAY, not just harvest all day :)

Lmao trust me 50 hydro bars = nothing on pk server. And the walk is already done lol. And that is with low emu chars and low alch chars etc.

If you think people who make lots of gc, deserve extra pp's, well, nothing more to be said . :):doze:

Come in two weeks to me with 50 hydro bars and a nexus removal stone (which you actually purchased, not borrowed) and I'll remove nexus buying.