remove brod before its to late ?

remove it ?  

69 members have voted

1. 2. remove brod ?

• yeahh remove!
    • no keep it
    • i dont have a choise im dumb

red cape ftw?

I love it that you're obediant, doing everything I ask! MWHAHAH! BROD for president! I mean... remove the pelicans! Wtf.. No to stemcell research,, urgh offtopic!

Yeah getting rid of BRoD sounds very good.

And while we're removing things before its too late, i see the feeling in this thread is that Nexus Stones / Hydro Nexus wont be a problem... well, they wont, in the next few months, or maybe even the next year...

But eventually some people will spend big RL$$ and near on max out all attributes, then those very few players will pwn anyone easily and then PK will die... and since it's a PK server, PK dying really is a very bad thing.

Dont remove the stones, remove the hydro nexus NPC.

Well thats my opinion anyways.

EDIT:

oh and just adding; i believe the ability to buy pickpoints, in the long run, is a much bigger concern than the BRoD.

Edited by Korrode

hmmm yes and no . Im not a fan of BRODs and would love to see them removed from BOTH servers ,but unless that happens they should be on both main and pk server, or the pk server will just end up as a easy place to go to hide from every neg effect you dont like in the main .

Just my 2cents but good luck getting it removed ( hope you do)

on main it came to remove items from game afaik

we dont need that shit here.

voted no, brod is one of my fav weps. if your red tagged? why not break enemies armor?

not cruel. it breaks easy, as i have gone through about 8~ in 4 years.

it also costs a hefty fine, if someone wants to buy let them.

voted no, brod is one of my fav weps. if your red tagged? why not break enemies armor?

Coz when some1 breaks brod peace once there is no turning back, if dekke or some1 else will begin to use brod all ur guild would need to wear red capes even when they go to pee break :P

And thats pretty sucky in my opionion, i bet it would also make pk server more empty since most players wouldnt be able to catch up with 2-3 players who can use brod/bod/red cape all the time, no?

Thats why i voted against the brod, which doesnt mean i wont use it if no other choice left( got really tired of instant flee/dis+tele from broders on main and dont plan to do that on pk server)..

mp

doesnt mean i wont use it if no other choice left( got really tired of instant flee/dis+tele from broders on main and dont plan to do that on pk server)..

Same here.

...and thats exactly why it should be removed.