Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Peach

How chinese treat animals

This is how chinese treat with animals in the farm :

/!\ DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE, THIS VIDEO CONTAINS HORRIBLE STUFF /!\

ANIMAL TREATMENT HERE!

i personaly find that treatment horrible and those doing such things should be punished

Edited by Peach

The fur turns out better that way :)

Joking, I think that animal cruelty is horrible. The industry as a whole should be decommisioned.

I, myself am chinese american. Not all Chinese do this. I, myself don't. I love animals. Plus, I'm only 15 >.> what 15 year old does that?

@Peach: Not only the chinese do this, and yes, I agree they should be punished

@sl7: Animals do have souls ;/

I read the first article on the site and it was too disturbing, so I don't want to even know what's in that video >.>

Makes me want to go to China... Find those people.. bash them over the head and scalp them, then feed there remains to the starving Animals... that video just made me sick. I know how they kill cows, and at least cows are humanly killed ie. Nail gun to the head, and Pigs at least get electrocuted. These animals are just getting tossed around like there not even alive. But who cares.. there just going to be your next 500$ Coat lining.

Yup Peach very bad :(

But the sad point is I dont think any country can claim to be 100% humane to animals, all countrys have its share of farmers who mistreat animals and a fare few (England included) has animal testing for drugs etc

For a start you really dont think its just china that treats animals like that do you >?>

LOL

How can you say that firing a metal bolt into a cows head, or electrocuting a pig is humane PMSL your killing the thing theres no nice way to kill something its DEATH the END FINITO

'' oh but they dont feel much pain ''

How the f*** do you know they dont feel much pain LOL Next person that uses the crappy humane killing excuse should put a bolt gun to his head and pull the trigger in a humane way

All animals are treated like crap on this planet because humans cant even find it in themselves to treat each other with respect so whats so surprising that we dont treat animals any better ??

LOL at humane killing

wow.. i didnt no it was possible to still be alive with that much of you ripped of :/

i wanna skin the skinners now :/ that was just harsh

It is sick! the argument against humane efforts to kill animals does not stand in my opinion because surely if these animals where kill like we kill cows and pigs they would hardly have sufferered compared to how they did lol.

As for animals not having souls because the bible says so, well that makes me laugh (i hope that was your sense of humour :omg: )

-Btw, you want drugs to be tested on humans? =O

That all depends on the drugs being tested.... If it is a cancer cure etc then yes using animals(if they are not forced to suffer more than is needed) is IMO ok.. but if it is something stupid like a "weight loss drug" then no

guys i only talked about chinese, because this was recorded in chinese farm, i ain't go nothing against chinese ppl :omg:

The problem with china is there are no laws there. China is a social-democrat's paradise: sure there are laws against freedom of speech and so on, but its no problem for industry to toss stuff in the river that would generate a national alert in any european country. Treatment of animals certainly doesn't have any supervision like we have here. Sure, some smartass might come up and say: "you f#ckhed fascist, the saints of the sacred communist party are 100% vegans and friends of animals". If that is the case (which I doubt by the way), certainly the chinese laws aren't enforced just like the environmental laws. I'd like PETA to show movies about treatment of human prisoners in china, by the way.

Horrible.

If the soul does exist, and it is as described; a force that makes us feel compassion, mercy and remorse (amongst other things), then it's the people skinning these animals that have no souls.

@SL7yz0r

I agree that animals are not self aware, at least, not to the degree humans are. But they still feel pain.

The fact u post on this thread making light of the situation is disgraceful.

I really hope you've just got a massively warped sense of humor and are kidding, because if you really think this kind of thing is ok, then you are a sad, pathetic excuse for a human being.

Edited by Korrode

Calling me a pathetic excuse is uncalled for. I'm pretty sure i'm entitled to have my own views just as much as you.

Just because I dont feel sympathy for some animal that I view as just another object on this earth, doesn't mean I'm

some evil bastard. There are bigger problems in this world (slavery, genocide, communism) than animal abuse, so get over it.

Edited by SL7yz0r

I Agree with Shyne...and not just pigs either...the supermarket near where i live boasts about their eggs fresh from their own chicken farms....but inside those farms, the chickens are kept in 2.5' by 2' cages 24/7 and are fed so they grow to 300% their natural weight, and have their beaks cauterized shut so they dont peck each other to death.

Have you seen how america slaughters their pigs?

Shock them unconsious and cut their throats? It's painless (except from the shock i would imagine). Alot of people in countries like China believe the adrenaline from the animal being in pain makes the meat taste better so I don't think it'll get any better for animals there.

I'm still lol'ing at Slyzor, I didn't realise how ignorant people still are because of that damn book.

edit: fixed quote ;/

Edited by Peeves