Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

ban_me_ban_me banned

His name notwithstanding, he was blocking the boat in VotD for the second time today. According to Trop, he also has an account el_sucks123123.

Seriously, don't you people have better things to do with your time? WTF?

Hes been blocking the boat that allows acces from IP to WSC too at about 7pm......April 1st

Gat we PLEASE get the player name ban feature as well! These are the type of people we need that for!

PPl like this one shouldnt have acces ti a computer in the first place. i men what the hell does he think he will achive? some kind of victory? against whom?... i say make his IP public and ban his ISP. it wont take long till some ppl start mailbombing and infecting his system in agrevations... poor guy

Guest Feelipe

He prolly did it so that his ban topic will have a nice name... "ban_me_ban_me banned"... i always wanted to use this line in apropriate manner... U asked for it...

Giving his IP won't do any good, since by now most likely he has a different IP (he sued like 5 IPs).

Learner, that won't solve anything, it takes only like 20 seconds to create a new character.

Where is will help is if they get a new IP and try to connect with the same player:!: instead of the same person coming back in with the same junk name. I think that many of the worst trouble makers with block several of their own IP's with this feature.

Giving his IP won't do any good, since by now most likely he has a different IP (he sued like 5 IPs).

Learner, that won't solve anything, it takes only like 20 seconds to create a new character.

I think the #remove_blocker function will do the job ;) That function removes the player in blocking zone if he stays there for a long time... Not sure it is possible or takes little resources

I saw him creae ban me char when i was msn messaging cetrina, he said he hated tropicano for pking him when he was a noob..dont ask, and he said he will keep doig it utnill tropz diez

just an idea... i realise its avoidable, but not by kids who dont know what they are doing. How about when el is 1st installed it puts a file to register or something that contains a unique id (detectable on reinstallation). then you can have an id number for each machine and you could ban that.

"The only way to fix it,is to flush it all away".....Aenima TOOL

You Can click the flag in the boat from afar

it wouldn't be fare to only allow each player to have just one ip... for those on dial up this wouldn't work. each time they redial up to the net they get a new ip... so there for external worlds would lose alot of customers when the p2p version comes out *winkz*

u guys did the right thing i was in a big hurry for a inportant thing and this guy here (they guy ewe all know) is sitten on the path to get out and he is sayen ull never make me move heheheheheheh. so i pmed tropi to come to the rescue but it was very hard to get rid of him so more mods to get rid of the little jerk ty guys :)

good that this guy got banned he was really annoying i couldnt do nuthing so i logged out of the game for a few hours anyways good job getting him banned but u guys should find a better way to deal with that kinda morons becuz it took kinda long to remoove him

I sent a #abuse report about it, and Tropicano came right to our aid..... must've dropped everything he was doing.... :lol: Thanks Tropi!!!