Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Guest Mermorn

Hi guys, it been well over a week since Forum account Mermorn asked for validation(6/17/17) and It seems my account is still unvalidated.Could an admin please look into this, I have several questions I would like to ask related to p2p races but can't. Thank you!

Hi guys, it been well over a week since Forum account Mermorn asked for validation(6/17/17) and It seems my account is still unvalidated.Could an admin please look into this, I have several questions I would like to ask related to p2p races but can't. Thank you!

You never made a forum account the last time you played here?

Guest Mermorn

No why do you ask?

No why do you ask?

No why do you ask?

No why do you ask?

Because we only allow one forum account per person, not per character created.

Guest Mermorn

No why do you ask?

No why do you ask?

This is my only forum account. I think it isn't helping that I'm using a vpn which to my knowledge isn't against the rules. I disabled it for this post.

No why do you ask?

No why do you ask?

This is my only forum account. I think it isn't helping that I'm using a vpn which to my knowledge isn't against the rules. I disabled it for this post.

No, it isn't against the rules but that isn't the point I was making. We only allow one forum account per PERSON, no matter how many different IP's or characters you show up on. And that is per forum rules:

27.One forum account per human.

All others will be locked or deleted. Admin choice which one stays, if any.

Forum account approved.

Guest FTW

Dear Aislinn, I'm am looking to appeal my IP ban which is why I asked to be validated to post on the forum. I understand you said you'll pass after looking at my history. I'm asking to be given a chance to explain as I was not personally the offender and would much like to play again. Not looking to turn this post into an unban request, only to be validated to do so.

Thank you,

FTW

Dear Aislinn, I'm am looking to appeal my IP ban which is why I asked to be validated to post on the forum. I understand you said you'll pass after looking at my history. I'm asking to be given a chance to explain as I was not personally the offender and would much like to play again. Not looking to turn this post into an unban request, only to be validated to do so.

Thank you,

FTW

Against my better judgment, I'll validate the account. If anything even hints at more of the same reason the IP was banned, it will be banned in forums as well as the game.

Guest Warzard

Hello! The forum account I wish to validate and my main character in game are Warzard. I apologize if I haven't finalized the process or if I've already created an account. I do not recall doing so, but can't say it with complete certainty.

Thank you for your time!

Guest guest_PYEwacket

Ingame name PYEwacket. Forum name PYEwacket. Attempted forum password retrieval but no longer have access to the hotmail account I used back then. Tried to register again as a guest account to get this sorted but there is no validation email coming through to my gmail account. Happy to sign ingame to verify identity, if required (thankfully I still remember that password!). Is there an issue with gmail emails?

Sorry, but you'll have to be a bit patient: Aislinn won't be available for the next few days, and she's the one that handles forum accounts (and associated snags)

Guest Evie

well I still need help with Evie account . been years since I created it and never posted and now i don't even remember pass or email I used. Is there anyway to reset it all, so I can create a new one? tried to use a new name of forgiving and that did not work as I have Evie, despreatly needs help :bangwall:

Sorry, but you'll have to be a bit patient: Aislinn won't be available for the next few days, and she's the one that handles forum accounts (and associated snags)

Evie same story. Aislinn is attending to some RL stuff and will help you all when she is able.

Thank you for your patience!

well I still need help with Evie account . been years since I created it and never posted and now i don't even remember pass or email I used. Is there anyway to reset it all, so I can create a new one? tried to use a new name of forgiving and that did not work as I have Evie, despreatly needs help :bangwall:

Seeing how active that account has been, you'll at least have to show it is yours. Also, there is a way to reset the pass, but that ony works if you still monitor the email account you used, even if you don't remember which email you gave on char creation; just go to the login page and follow instructions)

Edited by revi

Death_Hunter

I mean Please Validate my Eternal Lands Forum account under this name

Hi Stewie, how many accounts are you going to try to make? Rhetorical question, no need for you to answer. I am not validating an account as you are perfectly able to post in Help Me for now as it is. We don't need you spamming all over the forums.

Guest Death_Hunter

It's So I can post about bugs and accepting members in a guild [from forums] plus I wouldn't be spamming and if I did I know what you can do:

1. Ban the account/IP

2. Mute

3. being able to stop me from messaging

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.