Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Hi, I've been directed to affirm my human existence here to be validated, in addition to replying the validation email. My registration name, like my character name, is mazur.

Done :)

Not that I am aware of. I have never been able to post here.

I can't find any registration with the name icevodka. These forums are starting to tick me off. Can you reregister please?

Thanks, and done :)

Guest Arcanite

Hi,

Could my forum account be validated please? (Arcanite) I have already validated via email.

Thanks! :)

Hi,

Could my forum account be validated please? (Arcanite) I have already validated via email.

Thanks! :)

You have another account under a different name.

Again, those who already have accounts, even if under a different name or that are restricted, or any other excuse, are not going to get another one, nor am I going to keep replying to repeated attempts to get one. If I find out one was approved that actually already has another account, it will be deleted or restricted as well.

Guest Xyxy-guest

Could you please Validate me again (Lost password) : Xyxy

I can sign in, but not reply to topics.

Hey, since i got a name change in-game Helklo->LongMustache a whileee back, i wonder if its possible to change my forum name too? I also womder if this is the right place.. i guess not. But oh well....

Edited by Helklo

Hey, since i got a name change in-game Helklo->LongMustache a whileee back, i wonder if its possible to change my forum name too? I also womder if this is the right place.. i guess not. But oh well....

Forum pm me with request and spelling/capitalization as you want it. I don't want to do it before you are expecting it.

Guest Guest Beamr

Hey I am just wondering if there is a problem with my validation, I have done the Email, at least 3 times because I keep thinking there is something wrong on my end, it has been 10 days since I posted my name, also I am assuming I cannot PM until I have been validated? Anyways account name Beamr Please and Thank you.

Guest Alex Hamm

I have been waiting to be activated since June 23rd. My forum name is Alex Hamm. I have tried activating through email, but it still isnt working. PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!

Guest Chris97

Hi I was wondering if you overread my validation request from the 26th of april. So could you please activate my accout? Thank you.

Name: Chris97

Hey I am just wondering if there is a problem with my validation, I have done the Email, at least 3 times because I keep thinking there is something wrong on my end, it has been 10 days since I posted my name, also I am assuming I cannot PM until I have been validated? Anyways account name Beamr Please and Thank you.

I have been waiting to be activated since June 23rd. My forum name is Alex Hamm. I have tried activating through email, but it still isnt working. PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!

Hi I was wondering if you overread my validation request from the 26th of april. So could you please activate my accout? Thank you.

Name: Chris97

All three of these have accounts already. We don't approve multiple accounts for people because of namechanges, bought characters, banned accounts or posting restricted accounts. (Proxies don't do such a swift job of hiding you either, for some people's info.)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.