Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Account name: Laya
Your email was not validated and now I think your registration auto-deleted. Please try again and make sure to validate your email within 2 days.

pls validated Pablo_EC thanks.
Done :)

Guest Bludragon

ok i am trying this now, i can't seem to post in this thread after i have done the registration. so maybe if i post now it will allow it and i can register after. Please activate my account. i will register right after i make this post

Guest Guest_Bludragon_*
ok i am trying this now, i can't seem to post in this thread after i have done the registration. so maybe if i post now it will allow it and i can register after. Please activate my account. i will register right after i make this post

ok registration is done please activate account name: Bludragon

sorry about two posts but i couldn't post at all when i registered before

thank you

Guest Guest_Keiome_Duinara_*

Keiome_Duinara

I posted here before, but when I checked back to see if I was validated, I couldn't find my post anywhere...

Keiome_Duinara

I posted here before, but when I checked back to see if I was validated, I couldn't find my post anywhere...

Multiple accounts aren't allowed, due to skewing of issues/polls, and skirting punishment issues. There already is a Duinara account.

ok registration is done please activate account name: Bludragon

sorry about two posts but i couldn't post at all when i registered before

thank you

Done :icon13:

DragonWrath
Done :)

Guest Guest_Keiome_Duinara_*

I don't quite understand. I have never had an account validated before, so you can't mean there is another Keiome_Duinara.

My brother, Jayim_Duinara is registered, but last time I checked, his forum name was the_Saxman (or something like that).

We have the same IP address, but we are two separate people, with separate email addresses, and technically, separate names. He is Jayim, and I am Keiome. Our last names are the same, because we have the same last name in real life. We kind of did that on purpose. :)

I apologize if this has caused confusion, and I'll understand if you still can't validate my account. If you can't, I'll think up a different forum name. :)

I don't quite understand. I have never had an account validated before, so you can't mean there is another Keiome_Duinara.

My brother, Jayim_Duinara is registered, but last time I checked, his forum name was the_Saxman (or something like that).

We have the same IP address, but we are two separate people, with separate email addresses, and technically, separate names. He is Jayim, and I am Keiome. Our last names are the same, because we have the same last name in real life. We kind of did that on purpose. :)

I apologize if this has caused confusion, and I'll understand if you still can't validate my account. If you can't, I'll think up a different forum name. :)

Ok...there have been multiple versions of who this second character is (alt, brother, sister...)

It's validated, we'll give it a whirl.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.