Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Guest StouXy

Hello, StouXy here.
I would like to kindly ask you, Aislinn, to either unbann " teeemo " account ( Since I have been unbanned in EL recently ), or approve my new StouXy account and delete the old teeemo account. Since I no longer use that name and am known as StouXy in game. I would really appreciate that. Thank you very much and have a nice day :)

-StouXy

Guest Guest Navite

Hello, Navite here :) 

I have played about 8 years ago and will soon create a CharactCharacter with this name can you please validate if possible. Tyvm

Guest vulgarknight

Hey, was hoping I could get my account validated? I've been IP Banned and I'm not sure why, but I'd like to post about it in the bans section. 

5 hours ago, Guest Baba_Hanouna said:

Hello I'm Baba_Hanouna from FD Guild and want to have an account on the forum. Thanks :) 

Hi. You need to register first.

27 minutes ago, Guest Baba_Hanouna part 2 said:

I'm a bit dumb but now I know how to register :) I just did it.

You're all set now. Make sure you log out of your guest account to log into your own account.

Guest vulgarknight

Hey, was hoping I could get my account validated? I've been IP Banned and I'm not sure why, but I'd like to post about it in the bans section. 

Haven't heard from you guys in awhile. My account is not banned because I can log in on my phone, but apparently my home internet is banned. I just moved into this house and got a new connection last August and I haven't played in at least 3 years so I'm not sure why I've been banned. Would love to hear from you soon.

Guest Theayrn

Hey guys, Theayrn here,

Can I get an account activation? I mostly use the wiki now for questions I have, but some questions are easier to ask in a forum setting. Thanks :)

14 hours ago, Guest vulgarknight said:

Haven't heard from you guys in awhile. My account is not banned because I can log in on my phone, but apparently my home internet is banned. I just moved into this house and got a new connection last August and I haven't played in at least 3 years so I'm not sure why I've been banned. Would love to hear from you soon.

Done.

57 minutes ago, Guest Theayrn said:

Hey guys, Theayrn here,

Can I get an account activation? I mostly use the wiki now for questions I have, but some questions are easier to ask in a forum setting. Thanks :)

Done.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.