Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Guest Guest_stricks1

Hi, im stricks1 in game, just created an account here also named stricks1, can you pls validate?

ty

Hi, im stricks1 in game, just created an account here also named stricks1, can you pls validate?

ty

Done :)

Ranculos

Done :)

Guest Joe

or could my main account ( Joe ) be unlocked to be able to post again, not sure why i cant post on that one but yeah.

Guest Joe

Right ok forget the Joenext account then. only made that one cos i couldnt post on my Main account (joe)

Guest Joe

if possible could you tell me the email address linked to the Joe account as i cant remember which one it was. that way i can validate my account to my email.

Your old account is intentionally posting restricted. Continuing to make new accounts to try to bypass that will just get you banned from forums.

Guest Expectancy

Hi, I,m Expectancy in game, just created an account here also named Expectancy, can you pls validate it?

Guest Joe

Your old account is intentionally posting restricted. Continuing to make new accounts to try to bypass that will just get you banned from forums.

aislinn im not trying to bypass it god sake...... couldnt remember the login details on joe account so made new one (JoeNext) then see i had the Joe account details but as u stated it post restricted for some unknown reason...

can you unlock my main account (joe) from being post restricted pls so i can post in the thread for aquila. ill detele the JoeNext account so i only have one.

Guest Joe

pixie account. blimey that was along time ago. i dont even know the email i used for that. so which one can i use that isnt forum post restricted and ill delete the others if i can login to them. only want and need one account so i can post on aquila thread so support the solo invasion testing

Guest Joe

and what reason was that?? this is stupid tbh aislinn... i mean come on what am i gonna do take over EL by posting on the forums.. have a look at when i was put on restriction, bet it was bloody years ago.

Guest Guest_TheFelipe

Hi. I've created an account earlier today but have not been validated yet. My forum username and my in game nickname are TheFelipe.

Guest Guest_sonny

Hi there! Returning player here. This is my old forum account which I no longer have access from years ago, think it's used by an email I no longer use: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showuser=38403

My new email is sochiet.po@gmail.com.

I just recently made sonnymang which isn't validated, is there a chance I can access my old one? Otherwise please validate sonnymang.

Thanks.

Hi there! Returning player here. This is my old forum account which I no longer have access from years ago, think it's used by an email I no longer use: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showuser=38403

My new email is sochiet.po@gmail.com.

I just recently made sonnymang which isn't validated, is there a chance I can access my old one? Otherwise please validate sonnymang.

Thanks.

Yes we can work on getting you access to your old one but I'll need to chat with you ingame as it will require the passing of information we don't want to post publicly.

Hi, validate my account please:

User ID: 113546

Validation Key: 9f80e83ef924153c307ad884d2aa7dd3

No. You have an account already.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.