Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

please approve, my nickname: AtaliaMethior

Since you made this char today, why not ask for an account with your original char name?

Count on a few weeks before you get a response, unless it is a quick "no".

A reminder to everyone, one forum account per person, not per ingame character, or because your account was restricted, or because _____. If you want a forum account name change, forum pm me on your existing account requesting it. If you are trying to hide or make a new account because you made trouble on your old one, forget about it.

Guest AtaliaMethior

Aislinn, I have never had approved forum account even after I created my first one years ago.. I can't even msg to you..

Why its so hard to get such account, takes so long and so complex way.I forgot all my forum accounts (not any of them was approved)

So I am here to ask for normal forum account with all abilities, thanks.

A reminder to everyone, one forum account per person, not per ingame character, or because your account was restricted, or because _____. If you want a forum account name change, forum pm me on your existing account requesting it. If you are trying to hide or make a new account because you made trouble on your old one, forget about it.

if that's true then why don't you allow one forum account for each persons living at the same address on the same computer?

i know you have answered this to me before but either your wording is wrong or you are not allowing what you say to be true.

we only have one computer between the two of us and asked earlier on the gen help in game i was told there wasn't a limit on in game characters.

(i have 1 main and 1 alt and my gf has one main and a couple? of abandoned characters).

so do you mean only one forum account per IP address rather than number of persons at that address?

is there a level of proof you need that there are two persons here?

Yup, answer was not expected...

There was an answer. You just didn't like it.

if that's true then why don't you allow one forum account for each persons living at the same address on the same computer?

i know you have answered this to me before but either your wording is wrong or you are not allowing what you say to be true.

we only have one computer between the two of us and asked earlier on the gen help in game i was told there wasn't a limit on in game characters.

(i have 1 main and 1 alt and my gf has one main and a couple? of abandoned characters).

so do you mean only one forum account per IP address rather than number of persons at that address?

is there a level of proof you need that there are two persons here?

One account per single person. We have had plenty of trouble with people hiding behind sisters/brothers/boyfriends/girlfriends/ficii/etc accounts to spam or have tantrums and get around restricted accounts. If we know there is legitimately multiple people behind the names, sure. When things are questionable, I'm not so likely to approve.

That"s understandable, having spoken to others in game i can tell there are alot of much younger players out there.

the unfortunate thing is you have two mature adults who enjoy EL very much and we feel unfairly treated as you assume we are not who we say we are.

i will PM you with some personal facts regarding my joining and finding el.

Bobby

Guest AtaliaMethior

If there was any answer, I did not see it.

Still hoping for normally working forum account.

DEEPDRAGON. Please validate my account sir!

Done. It would have been helpful if you had included with your post the actual name of the forum account, as there was no DeepDragon pending. ;)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.