Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Guest Alex Hamm

Hey I am just wondering if there is a problem with my validation, I have done the Email, at least 3 times because I keep thinking there is something wrong on my end, it has been 10 days since I posted my name, also I am assuming I cannot PM until I have been validated? Anyways account name Beamr Please and Thank you.

I have been waiting to be activated since June 23rd. My forum name is Alex Hamm. I have tried activating through email, but it still isnt working. PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!

Hi I was wondering if you overread my validation request from the 26th of april. So could you please activate my accout? Thank you.

Name: Chris97

All three of these have accounts already. We don't approve multiple accounts for people because of namechanges, bought characters, banned accounts or posting restricted accounts. (Proxies don't do such a swift job of hiding you either, for some people's info.)

How do I have an account already?? I just signed up for Eternal Lands on June 23rd when I played the game. What are you talking about?? This is my only account. I havent changed my name or anything...

Guest Chris97

Hey I am just wondering if there is a problem with my validation, I have done the Email, at least 3 times because I keep thinking there is something wrong on my end, it has been 10 days since I posted my name, also I am assuming I cannot PM until I have been validated? Anyways account name Beamr Please and Thank you.

I have been waiting to be activated since June 23rd. My forum name is Alex Hamm. I have tried activating through email, but it still isnt working. PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!

Hi I was wondering if you overread my validation request from the 26th of april. So could you please activate my accout? Thank you.

Name: Chris97

All three of these have accounts already. We don't approve multiple accounts for people because of namechanges, bought characters, banned accounts or posting restricted accounts. (Proxies don't do such a swift job of hiding you either, for some people's info.)

Is it possible that you can only have one account per ip-adress? Because i cant remember making an account

Guest joujou

Hi, my name is joujou, tyvm in advance if you can validate my account.. i'm glad i finally found this topic btw ;)

Guest Guest Beamr

I am unaware of having any other account, I dont delete emails and I checked both my emails on here for any accounts and only came up with the one, I am not sure if you are going off IP which would be inaccurate as I was in the military and moved alot before that, since i started playing about 6ish yrs ago i have moved about the same number of times. My emails are rabiddoughnuts@gmail.com and rabid_doughnuts@yahoo.com my ingame char is ghengas, and is the whole reason i am trying to validate so I can recover my account.

Guest Alex Hamm

@Maxine - Can you please activate my account. I have been waiting over a month now. This is getting ridiculous. I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT. Please check my IP and whatever else you need. Just trying to signup on forums to meet other Eternal Lands players.

Guest elemonkal

elemonkal

just created earlier today! loving it so far. looking for a forum validation.

thanks!

Guest joujou

Hmmm sorry to insist but i've got a weird feeling my message may have been forgotten.. any news ?

Hmmm sorry to insist but i've got a weird feeling my message may have been forgotten.. any news ?

Not yet. Still trying to see why you were tunneling in through another IP. Failure of full disclosure at the time of request tends to slow it down. :)

Guest joujou

I don't get it, i'm not doing anything of that on purpose and i don't really understand what it means. All I know is I play with joujou for a few months now, getting more and more involved, i begin to feel a need to be able to post on the forum. All I did is register in May, resent validation many times, send an mail like adviced, then i found this topic and i thought it would finally be ok. I honestly don't see what bad or wrong i could have done. I know you're busy but I'd really appreciate it if you could give me more explanations about what you said, here or in game. If there is a problem on my side that i can solve i'll be glad to do it, otherwise i'll just let it go with a great frustration i must say... anyway, thanks for your answer

I don't get it, i'm not doing anything of that on purpose and i don't really understand what it means. All I know is I play with joujou for a few months now, getting more and more involved, i begin to feel a need to be able to post on the forum. All I did is register in May, resent validation many times, send an mail like adviced, then i found this topic and i thought it would finally be ok. I honestly don't see what bad or wrong i could have done. I know you're busy but I'd really appreciate it if you could give me more explanations about what you said, here or in game. If there is a problem on my side that i can solve i'll be glad to do it, otherwise i'll just let it go with a great frustration i must say... anyway, thanks for your answer

Done :)

Gwinny

There is no forum account pending or existing named Gwinny. This is the third or fourth time you've posted here asking to be validated with no account created. Forums are separate from ingame, so you have to register a new forum account and follow the instructions then post here.

Guest Beamr-guest

I am not sure, I am pretty sure I had gotten him higher but I think i did have to recreate or something at some point, I just got out of the military after 5 years and wasn't able to play much during that time so I am a little foggy on the details. I am fine with my low level account I am kinda attached to the name, and just want to be able to have forum access, any other account or anything would be attached to one of those two emails, if there is anything I can do please let me know.

I am not sure, I am pretty sure I had gotten him higher but I think i did have to recreate or something at some point, I just got out of the military after 5 years and wasn't able to play much during that time so I am a little foggy on the details. I am fine with my low level account I am kinda attached to the name, and just want to be able to have forum access, any other account or anything would be attached to one of those two emails, if there is anything I can do please let me know.

There is a Ghengas forum account already created years ago. Are you sure that isn't you?

Guest Beamr

not unless it is connected to one of those emails, i put forgot my name and tried each of my emails and only came up with the Beamr Account.

not unless it is connected to one of those emails, i put forgot my name and tried each of my emails and only came up with the Beamr Account.

Ok I validated Beamr. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.