Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

Burton

(Been a bad boy, but started over on the PK server)

You already have 2 forum accounts which are posting restricted for a reason.

Guest Guest_Burton_*
Burton

(Been a bad boy, but started over on the PK server)

You already have 2 forum accounts which are posting restricted for a reason.

Fair enough.

Guest Guest_Olivine_*

Please validate account. Also I realized after I mistakenly created a new post to the forum 'unregistered help', that I should posted this request here, so please ignore that post.

Flicnak
Done :)

LittleLooter please:)
Done :)

Please validate account. Also I realized after I mistakenly created a new post to the forum 'unregistered help', that I should posted this request here, so please ignore that post.
You already have a forum account.

Guest Olivine
Please validate account. Also I realized after I mistakenly created a new post to the forum 'unregistered help', that I should posted this request here, so please ignore that post. You already have a forum account.

'You already have a forum account.'

Probably true as I have attempted to set up a forum account 3 times: June 2009; January 2010; and March 2010. After the June '09 and Jan '10 attempts I could 'log-in' while the account was in the 'validation' stage, but I could not post to any forum. This happened again this March, when I tried a 3rd time to create an account, and could 'log-in' and see my account was in the validating stage, but I could not post to any forum. Then I found this tread about having accounts validated by hand and requested the account be moved to member status. Now I can not log-in at all. What is my next step to getting an active account. I would like to post some graphical errors for review from the new alpha version of EL v1.9 for the Macintosh.

Guest Guest_DarkSeaAdventure Dev

Hi i waited 24 hours and see my account still not activated please may you activate it please

My name is DarkSeaAdventure Developer

Hi i waited 24 hours and see my account still not activated please may you activate it please

My name is DarkSeaAdventure Developer

Hi please can you Validate Deadly Emperor please thanks

DE

EL is not your one-stop recruitment office for your non-existant game. When you prove ingame that you want to play EL and not just here to "recruit" players, mods, and code for your "game", maybe we'll approve a forum account if you have EL things to talk about.

Guest Guest_Deadly Emperor*

Hello,

I have not been recuriting and this "Non Exsistant game" will be a game soon, i would just like to speak with Entropy and yes i do want to play EL after talking with Wizzle, so please Validate my account

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.