Entropy

Forum validation requests

Hello, GillBates requesting validation.

tyvm :icon13:

Done :hiya:

Foodman1 sorry

ty please

Done :)

Please approve the forum account of theserpent (neavssiegn in game)

Thanks!

Please approve the forum account of martin1st. Thanks!

My friend needs to be validated for Forums. Her account name is...sophie.

Thank you. :(

~Da Nurple~

Done :D

demonHunter12

please

thank you

silverspear

...again :(

There is no silverspear in validating.

Please validate "Llarlen"

thanks

Guest Guest
silverspear

I don't understand... I have registered at least three times since last summer; same character/user name each time. Each time I have been "validated" and am able to login, but subsequent attempts to login at later dates fail, forcing me to re-register. It's as if my user account information somehow gets lost, if that's possible? The error I get is:

"The following errors were found:

Sorry, we could not find a member using those log in details."

"You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.

If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen"

I would like to give feedback on game/client updates & such, but if I can't *stay* registered/validated, how can I do that? If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me what it is.

Thanks!

Silverspear

silverspear

I don't understand... I have registered at least three times since last summer; same character/user name each time. Each time I have been "validated" and am able to login, but subsequent attempts to login at later dates fail, forcing me to re-register. It's as if my user account information somehow gets lost, if that's possible? The error I get is:

"The following errors were found:

Sorry, we could not find a member using those log in details."

"You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.

If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen"

I would like to give feedback on game/client updates & such, but if I can't *stay* registered/validated, how can I do that? If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me what it is.

Thanks!

Silverspear

After you register, you must click on the correct link in the email sent to you to "validate your email". Then you must notify me in this thread that you have done so, and I will approve your account. If all of these steps are not completed within 2 days, your registration will auto-delete. You still are able to log in, but your account is not valid until all steps are complete so that is probably where your confusion is. . Try again, validate your email, and post here within 2 days. :(

Guest Guest
silverspear

...again :P

Thanks!

Silverspear

After you register, you must click on the correct link in the email sent to you to "validate your email". Then you must notify me in this thread that you have done so, and I will approve your account. If all of these steps are not completed within 2 days, your registration will auto-delete. You still are able to log in, but your account is not valid until all steps are complete so that is probably where your confusion is. . Try again, validate your email, and post here within 2 days. :(

Aislinn,

Thank you for clarifying! That explains everything. :(

I have re-registered, and clicked the activation email link; please validate silverspear.

(note to self: follow *all* of the instructions)

-SS

I have re-registered, and clicked the activation email link; please validate silverspear.
Done :whistle:

Please validate user "Hellocat"

Done :P

can u please approve _KiLLeR_GuY_

thank you

Done :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.