Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

If someone has the time I wish to be validated so I can use the PM feature

Your real account was suspended for a reason, why should we let you make a new one?

Guest jk

Im more than aware I have done some unacceptable things to members of this community. That was up to 5 years ago.

You remember the kid whos only outlet was an online game where noone could do anything about it.

I am now 20, I work full time and have my own place, to myself. I am more than responsible now, that annoynace you knew doesn't even exist.

Im not trying to get my account back to attack anyone, or cause damage. I would like it back, because I still do have great memories of this game,

and i love skill point based games, and if I got my old character attributes back, I would be an active player again. (Plus I wastes lost of money on new released crap MMOs),

and in the past I honostly did try to help, but having some sort of authority that young was too much for me to handle.

I currently run Counter Strike servers on my spare time, I infact hate the child I used to be, my extra time goes to Moderating my servers and making sure everyone has a good time.

To sum it all up, this is a fun game i wish to play, with some old friends ive known longer than some of my own relatives.

I require no moderation, celebration, power, flames, or any recognition, I simply want to play again.

Every time you decided to come back, you have done nothing but annoy people and make trouble, right up to a year ago. It seems when you get bored, you come here to relieve that boredom in ways that are not acceptable.

We will have to think about it.

Guest jk

I understand.

My direct intent was never to damage EL, it was always some foolish action that resulted in damage the community.

Well aware of this, nothing of the sort will never happen again.

What more can I say?

Im sorry

Guest jk

Also, you might be mistaken about the forum ban.

At 2007, I was already banned for a year, noone just felt the need to lift it

Guest Telperimpar

Hi,

Sorry to post here again, but seing that Aislinn has answered to someone else since then, I suppose my first post wasn't seen.

So could you please enable the account for Telperimpar?

Thanks,

Hi,

Sorry to post here again, but seing that Aislinn has answered to someone else since then, I suppose my first post wasn't seen.

So could you please enable the account for Telperimpar?

Thanks,

Actually there is no Telperimpar in validating. Please try to register and validate your email again, and make sure to post within the 2 days allowed before the account autodeletes.

Guest Guest_Telperimpar_*
]Actually there is no Telperimpar in validating. Please try to register and validate your email again, and make sure to post within the 2 days allowed before the account autodeletes.

OK, I just registered again. I didn't know there was this 2 days time limit.

Same name: Telperimpar

]Actually there is no Telperimpar in validating. Please try to register and validate your email again, and make sure to post within the 2 days allowed before the account autodeletes.

OK, I just registered again. I didn't know there was this 2 days time limit.

Same name: Telperimpar

Done :whistle:

Guest Guest_Stifler_93_*

Hi to all!!! An admin can activate my account? ty for ur support and help

Account Name on the forum: Stifler_93

Hi to all!!! An admin can activate my account? ty for ur support and help

Account Name on the forum: Stifler_93

Done by ent :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.