Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Forum validation requests

poot

No account by this name, however I know I have commented a couple times about the inappropriateness of this name for ingame (see bans thread) and had hoped you would do a name change, I do not want to approve it for forums. Please re-register with a different name.

Brax please.

No account registered with this name.

Patraig

Done :confused:

cookie92

please

No account registered with this name.

I have registered under Baunot...I need validation now please :)

Done :)

please send validation for Shayne_Moultrie.

Thanks

No account registered with this name. You must first register in order to get a validation email sent.

Guest Guest_BlackWarGreymon_*

authenticate BlackWarGreymon plz.

P.S. You need to come up with a better security code system one that is a bit easier for humans to fucking read.

With that level of patience and understanding, I'm sure you'll go far. Enjoy Runescape!

please validate mushy

Done

Toedele

There is no account in validating by this name.

Elveron is Elveron.

TYVM! :pickaxe:

Done :)

Guest BlackWarGreymon

ok i dont know what the fuck is wrong with blackwargreymon. its my ingame name that i used back when i played this last around 5-6 months ago before i had to reformat computer and then it wouldnt redownload. recently i decided to try to download it again and finally got it to work one day and now im trying to register on the forums for what now the 8th time? What i dont get is you seem to ignore me. I make the account i register teh email i even posted here as i recently seen needed to be done on this latest attempt. (you should let peeps know when they create account not hope they look at every fucking link in forums like a bastard who has nothing better to do than read forums about a game instead of playing) and another thing i dont get is why every fucking couple days when i try to log in to see if its been finally fully validated, i find out its been deleted and there never a fucking message as to the fuck why its been deleted.

P.S. if you dont like the cuss words then stop fucking pissing me off as MegaGarurumon doesnt like it.

P.S. if you dont like the cuss words then stop fucking pissing me off as MegaGarurumon doesnt like it.

Wow man, you got issues. Turn it around maybe: if you want help to get your account validated, maybe stop cussing at people you want help from? Geez...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.