Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

Maxing your att xp

everyone, plz... there's no need to just re-post what i've already said, u can just post "Korrode's post is teh pr0" kkplxty :) :) :)

So.. umm.

Who are you?

Last time I saw someone call himself experienced or a "pro", he died within 2 minutes. =)

It's really better to be quiet. That's why I waited so long to post. Reason I did post in the end, was because I'm one of the very few who did train attack, who does have atk>def.

It's kinda silly too, how Exeus asks about attack exp and a bunch of def trainers hump the topic. :pinch:

-Blee

I'm not questioning you ability to earn att exp Blee, all im saying is yours and a couple of other posts simply repeat parts of my post.

My att is still lower than my def, true (because i used to solidly def train), but, it used to be 18 levels difference, it is now only 7, and i currently earn a 3/2 exp ratio on a/d.

everyone, plz... there's no need to just re-post what i've already said, u can just post "Korrode's post is teh pr0" kkplxty :):P:D

So.. umm.

Who are you?

umm... Who are you? ...i dont keep track of what in-game names match what forum names... that would take up precious time that could be used to gain att exp B)

everyone, plz... there's no need to just re-post what i've already said, u can just post "Korrode's post is teh pr0" kkplxty B):):D

So.. umm.

Who are you?

umm... Who are you? ...i dont keep track of what in-game names match what forum names... that would take up precious time that could be used to gain att exp :pinch:

Matteyu :P he used to pk me xD

Contrary to what people say, do not ts ur attack >.> that does not help AT ALL. you hit less because it's lower, and u just get defese exp (tested it)

what you should do is ts only ur defense (it will cause more damage :S) but it will get a more balanced equation. Use a bone, a lil more damage but only +2 accuracy so you hit a little more. Have a decent coordination so you hit a lil more often (make it to high and you'll get like 500 exp per monster which sux. Try not to fight monsters that give a very weird set up. For instance... why do female orcs? high def exp woo hoo.. but 20 attack exp? bleh. go do armed goblins. 40/40's usually is what I got. and ogres bleh? higher p/c u can do armed orcs just fine :) and the a/d exp is of course balanced.

Just what I think... judge it if u want lol idc just trying to help ;)

well, im att 104... if i -19 TS my att and use high accuracy armor setup, i get in 95%+ of my hits on fluff... with my att not TS'd i get in 98%+ hits... you're trying to tell me i shouldn't TS?! i'd lose heaps of att exp ;)

But yes, what stricken's saying is right to an extent, you shouldn't TS your att so much that u dont hit much, you should TS it as low as u can so that you are still getting in ~90%+ hits.

well, im att 104... if i -19 TS my att and use high accuracy armor setup, i get in 95%+ of my hits on fluff... with my att not TS'd i get in 98%+ hits... you're trying to tell me i shouldn't TS?! i'd lose heaps of att exp ;)

But yes, what stricken's saying is right to an extent, you shouldn't TS your att so much that u dont hit much, you should TS it as low as u can so that you are still getting in ~90%+ hits.

imo with cap ppl getting kinda high Reasoning so u can ts -19 starting ~102 attack lvl with 48c and moon med, u can always use bone...