Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

Maxing your att xp

Hey Peoples :D

I am wondering. Whats the best way to power level your att, and not just your def. I mean I just started to use TS pots for -10 a/d thing and while I get great xp, my def gets more than att.(More actual hits. Not XP) In 10 mins I had 8k att and 4.5k att . So here is the question(s)

HOW CAN YOU LEVEL YOUR ATTACK FASTER?

and

And on a side not whats the best way of maxing BOTH xp's together. Making every ogre worth it.

Thanks all!

Sir_

Edited by exeus101

nah seriously.. dont bother to much.. in the end your a/d will come close to eachother.. and the big gap will be gone

this is cuz of milions of exp each lvl

Were a medailion that increase accuracy, and use a sword that increase accuacy (like a tit long) and you will get more attack xp/then Defense. But note this will make you lose a lot of overall xp (which is invaulable in itself)

Or

TS you attack more than your defense

and TSing one more than the other helps with ogres as well

edit: and if you dont know how to do that .. drink an attack or defense pot (which ever you want to TS less) before you TS

Edited by conavar

Put all pps to physique and go to kill high level monsters with rapier/cutlass. You can take reasoning if monsters die too fast. You can do the same with someone who has high defense and relatively low attack.

Put all pps to physique and go to kill high level monsters with rapier/cutlass. You can take reasoning if monsters die too fast. You can do the same with someone who has high defense and relatively low attack.

p is caped @ 48 now, it won't work

Depends what is high level monster. You can also take some vitality.

Depends what is high level monster. You can also take some vitality.

yep i was thinking about it but 48p would be too low damage u won't hit and need coord no ? :/

i think, pvp in leather gear with someone ~ur stats is good, u get a/d xp very quick

edit: and if you dont know how to do that .. drink an attack or defense pot (which ever you want to TS less) before you TS
I'm sure u mean after you TS, not before.

--------------------

Att exp:

1. Mortos.

2. Reasoning.

3. use high accuracy armor setup (use Aug torso or Ti plate torso, use Ti shield (or enhanced wooden shield if u dont have Ti), use moon med.

4. Dont fight monsters that have high attack and low def like Unarmed Orcs, Orges and Feros... instead train Polars, Armed orcs, Cyclops, Fluffy or D.chim.

5. TS your attack as much as u can so that u are still getiing in 95%+ hits. it's easy to TS to -19 and -10, and quick too to get to -14 or -5 using att pots after TS. Dont TS your def at all (i.e. after u TS, drink def pots).

With Mortos, the right creature, and your attack big time TS'd and you still getting in most hits (cause of your high reasoning), you'll make big att exp.

Also remember, u need to have enough Might to be sure u are getting through the monsters toughness/armor every hit. When u sometimes hit the monster for ~10 damage barefist, your Might is high enough.

EDIT:

When u sometimes hit the monster for ~10 damage barefist, your Might is high enough.
Clarifying: I dont mean when the average damage u do is 10... i mean when the maximum damage is 10.

If the most damage u ever do is say 5 or 6, than some hits will be successful, but not doing damage and as such getting no att exp.... so good if u hit occasionally for 10 (or even 12) damage, but no more than that.

Also, all that advice still stands if u only have Reasoning:4... you can just TS more if you have some Reasoning.

Edited by Korrode

I'm sure u mean after you TS, not before.

It works both ways, but I always do it before,lets me easily fine tune it .

IE: wait till my Att (after drinking att pot) is +3 giving me a Ts a/d of -7 / -10 etc etc etc

Edited by conavar

I started to post, but Korrode & conavar covered it all.

So my short version:

• Mortos
  • TS attack, barely if at all ts defense.
  • High Accuracy (even if it means bone\weapon. respawn times determine per hour exp this way)

The irony is you will get alot of Def exp(per hour), despite not 'ts'ing' defense. Due to the fact you barely damage

the monster per hit.

I honestly prefer this method for general ad leveling, on monsters I don't already require -19ad.

why to try to boost attack xp anyway ? better boost both xp's on same time which means ok hit and max block so ts def too xD

Yeah and why don't I go manu as well? :D

Actuly the main reason is that I don't like the split. Other than that I like them both to be up :icon13:

BTW: Why does it take more att xp then def xp to lvl up? (E.g. att 20 xp 50k def20 xp30k) I dont have 20 a/d btw :D

[bTW: Why does it take more att xp then def xp to lvl up? (E.g. att 20 xp 50k def20 xp30k) I dont have 20 a/d btw :D

Does it? As far as I remember, all my levels have had the same amount to advance up :icon13:

[bTW: Why does it take more att xp then def xp to lvl up? (E.g. att 20 xp 50k def20 xp30k) I dont have 20 a/d btw :P

Does it? As far as I remember, all my levels have had the same amount to advance up :devlish:

Er I dont think so :P

I'll re-check but I am abotu 99% shure

XD I think I might be wrong about the XP thing :devlish: LOL

But still wondering checking...

The exp for each level is the same for every Skill, I don't see why radu would make one skill need more exp than another? Check Here.

edit - Reasoning / Cord, to increase attack exp.

edit - Reasoning will also increase Magic, Exp, and make you hit more. :devlish:

Edited by Superman

Hey Peoples :P

I am wondering. Whats the best way to power level your att, and not just your def. I mean I just started to use TS pots for -10 a/d thing and while I get great xp, my def gets more than att.(More actual hits. Not XP) In 10 mins I had 8k att and 4.5k att . So here is the question(s)

HOW CAN YOU LEVEL YOUR ATTACK FASTER?

and

And on a side not whats the best way of maxing BOTH xp's together. Making every ogre worth it.

Thanks all!

Sir_

Ogres automaticly give you more def then atk, you won't lvl atk faster then def on them.

However, when you get to train other monsters who's atk = def, there's just one basic rule you have to keep in mind to get your maximum attack exp. (This is what I basicly applied myself to get my atk>def)

Create your stats to make sure you got a 100% hit rate. If you don't miss, you can't lose atk exp, it'll go up pretty fast. And dodging 100% is somewhat impossible, so there ya go. And take the attack god. Def sucks anyway.

At the best, you'll keep your 100% hit rate even after a full TS, like I had. :devlish:

-Blee

P.S. All skills require the same amount of exp for the same level.

everyone, plz... there's no need to just re-post what i've already said, u can just post "Korrode's post is teh pr0" kkplxty :) :) :)

everyone, plz... there's no need to just re-post what i've already said, u can just post "Korrode's post is teh pr0" kkplxty :) :) :)

Last time I saw someone call himself experienced or a "pro", he died within 2 minutes. =)

It's really better to be quiet. That's why I waited so long to post. Reason I did post in the end, was because I'm one of the very few who did train attack, who does have atk>def.

It's kinda silly too, how Exeus asks about attack exp and a bunch of def trainers hump the topic. :)

-Blee