Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aphistolas

Scientology VS The Internet

Hey,

Don't know if anyone's been keeping tabs on the recent War on Scientology, started by none other than the /b/ of 4chan.

Wow

I believed a raid on the Church of Scientology's HQ in Hollywood has been arranged, as well as attacks on Scientology base in London, by the Britfags

Personally, this religion creeps me out altogether.

WARNING! Do not click if you are easily intimidated/suffer from a nervous disposition. Contains graphic images

Okay, at least twenty other people have seen this, commentz/opinions, dammit! :rolleyes:

Edited by Aphistolas

all religion makes the world a worse place by making people believe and act on information that simply isn't true, im not sure whether you should single scientology out over all the others.

^^JUST AN OPINION DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE^^

I could care less what anyone thinks about "religion".

You believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe.

I may not believe what you believe, but I will fight for your RIGHT to believe it.

all religion makes the world a worse place by making people believe and act on information that simply isn't true, im not sure whether you should single scientology out over all the others.

^^JUST AN OPINION DO NOT TAKE OFFENCE^^

Did you even look at the video I posted?

Scientology appears to be a cult. A vicious, group of people purely devoted to the exploitation of others and their own greed. The point at hand is not to question the credibility of other religions, just Scientology, that has been connected with MANY illegal activities. It appears the base of the Church of Scientology is some kind of 'evil', highly malicious, corporation.

An Anonymous Informer gave me this information, earlier today... It was basically an update of their struggle against Scientology.

Of course, like in all wars, there are causalities on both sides, and, well... Scientology plays hardball. Shawn Lonsdale, an avowed critic of the Church was found dead in his apartment at the age of 38.

They even have a navy!

19860119-in.gif

Scientology appears to be a cult. A vicious, group of people purely devoted to the exploitation of others and their own greed. The point at hand is not to question the credibility of other religions, just Scientology, that has been connected with MANY illegal activities. It appears the base of the Church of Scientology is some kind of 'evil', highly malicious, corporation.

you'v not heard of the vatican by any chance have you?

of course i watched the video, i think you'll find total damage done by christianity or islam to be far greater than that of scientology, i dont know why you pick out scientology, relatively harmless as it is, to post videos detailing the deaths its caused.

I'm just stating my belief that its not right to pick on scientology to 'wage war on'

people should have the right to believe what they want to believe, but this "religion" is obviously a scam.

though they have the right to believe what they want to believe, they should be protected against the scamming.

ofcourse cristianity or islam has caused far more deaths, but at least they fight for something they believe in, for what they think is right, not for something that asks thousands of dollars and still lets you rot like that woman.

great and all that they came up with such bullshit which has no proof of being real at all, but to make others believe in it as well, to get the most money possible from those people is just plain wrong.

cristianity or w/e might be a false religion as well, even heard that it was made up to keep people from doing harm or face the wrath of god.

even if that is true, then whoopty doo for that, seems to have worked out quite alright.

Not that I am a Scientology fan, but i haven't seen anyone here qualified to talk about religion. Broad observations without documented proof, evidence, or wisdom, is nothing but personal opinion. That site doesn't seem to provide any hard facts, just some letters, that may or may not be true, or may or may not be taken out of context.

The video is shocking.

But i agree with Anima, most, if not all religions have skeletons in their closets.