Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sadarar

PK lists

This might seem obvious, maybe it is, but I am puzzled, and wonderd if someone can clear things up.

Many times you see in the forums, on channels etc about people being put on personal/guild PK lists. But this seems pretty pointless unless the person frequents PK maps, and that is normally pretty unlikely! :)

Also, I am not aware of upsetting anyone, yet if I go to a PK map, and a PKer sees me, I better run fast, because for sure I will be attacked. :D

So I ask, what is the point of making a PK list when the intended victim is unlikely to be spotted in PK, and regardless of that, a PKer will attack anyone who is not actually a friend/ally. :D:P:)

This might seem obvious, maybe it is, but I am puzzled, and wonderd if someone can clear things up.

Many times you see in the forums, on channels etc about people being put on personal/guild PK lists. But this seems pretty pointless unless the person frequents PK maps, and that is normally pretty unlikely! :)

Also, I am not aware of upsetting anyone, yet if I go to a PK map, and a PKer sees me, I better run fast, because for sure I will be attacked. :D

So I ask, what is the point of making a PK list when the intended victim is unlikely to be spotted in PK, and regardless of that, a PKer will attack anyone who is not actually a friend/ally. :D:P:)

pk listed ppl are treated differently, for example, the one who scammed me, if i see him on a pk map, i'll make sure i brod him :) depends on ppl tho :P

From my point of view a pker hunts everyone but if 2 players are on a pk arena (most likely in ndd) and one is on his/her pk list logically would be to attack the pk listed guy.

Peach and Garnoo covered it perfectly.

For people who BRoD it means they'll BRoD you.

For those who dont, just means when there are multiple targets to choose from you will be picked first.

All i could add is; If someone is on my list i will sacrifice extra resources to try and kill them, usually more summoning stones than normal.

Indeed I find what korrode said quite true. For instance people who are put on a personal PK list I'll go to the extreme to bust a rosto. For instance WS Arena a year or so ago. Me dekke and isenguard burnt maybe 200 tigers / bears / 3 sslessars / and a giant just to kill some people who called us n00bs. Maybe a n00bish act but all the same it was good to get revenge

i remember, some guy at dp arena broke my bp cape with regular weapon, i got pissed and added him to my pk list, i come back and told him : i'll get your cape

i broded my first nmt :rolleyes:

Many times you see in the forums, on channels etc about people being put on personal/guild PK lists. But this seems pretty pointless unless the person frequents PK maps, and that is normally pretty unlikely! :D

Also, I am not aware of upsetting anyone, yet if I go to a PK map, and a PKer sees me, I better run fast, because for sure I will be attacked. :rolleyes:

So I ask, what is the point of making a PK list when the intended victim is unlikely to be spotted in PK, and regardless of that, a PKer will attack anyone who is not actually a friend/ally. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :huh:

It depends how bad people have pissed you off how far you go to get them .. Ive known people leave a guild for a while so that they can PK someone in a previously non-att guild , and some of the time its the whole guild that is added to a pk/brod list for the actions of one person... wether that is right or wrong is another matter but it does happen