Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Albazz

Oa cap

AD cap is great for the PK server without a doubt. However, im still in the dark when it comes to oas. Say after ad 100 you reset, does that mean you wont get any oa exp from fighting? As the resetter I am, that could be harsh ;)

Imo an OA cap would be great. Perhaps 100, 110 or 120? I dunno, I for one, would love an oa cap.

Hawkeye

Yes, oa cap would be just fine, 120oa isnt too high and still high enough for different character builds, but lets wait what Radu will say about it.

Another important thing is:

Should a/d give oa exp after u reach 100 lvl?

So everyone is of same strength.. Cant train anymore and have prolly got enough cash to last for months so what do pll do: Check astro and pk if its good, if not log/train alt whatever.

I wouldn't like a cap on oa.

proh

So everyone is of same strength.. Cant train anymore and have prolly got enough cash to last for months

Before "everyone" can reach not only 100 a/d but also 120 oa it will take some years, no?

Minimum for a player would be few months if u know game good, play a lot+ got luck with drops, dont die too much to mobs and to players etc...

I hope pk server wont be another training server where 99% of ur time u train or gather gc and sometimes u got chance to pk.

Most important should be here fighting over monster or resources spawns ;)

mp