Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ferngale

It's Coming Time To Celebrate! Can You Say Party?

Me thinks these traveling troupe people stole my idea...... :happy: I still have that old play i wrote awhile back and should probably get working on that again...... anyways, can't wait to see the play and hopefully attend as well as help out at most of the party

\o/ I bought my lotto tickets! Thank you, Ferny!

This play idea has been around for a while, and I'm so glad that rather than dying out (as it seemed doomed to for a little while there) we are finally seeing its fruition. I might have to sketch something out myself....

Ah and a New twist has been added!

A Hyper bag hunt!

Devilish Dilemmas. Sly Situations. Ruinous Riddles.

Have the mind of a sleuth? Think you know more than the average Grizzly?

One hint and one hint alone on these forums I will give. How well do you know the ins and outs of that glorious map called White Stone?

P.S. Want to help with this or any other part? We need both able bodies and generous souls.

P.P.S. Thank you to Roja (for this and too many other things to mention) http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?act=calendar

The hunt is sure to be a blast indeed :evilgrin:

As Ferny says, we can use any volunteers we get, and donations :P

See you all there! Getting more excited everyday!

So I'm going to be able to be here on the 16th, and I'm very disappointed, but I am happy that even though I'm missing the grand premiere of plays in EL, at least it sounds like this is going to become a regular event. I hope that scafativ has had a huge response to his post about looking for playwrights becuase this just sounds like too much fun.

And good luck not crashing the server with the fireworks show! From the sound of it, it's going to be huge. Certainly the biggest one yet.

-Sy

By the way, we are still seeking donations! I know it sounds needy but anything helps--with such a huge event it is difficult to find enough prizes for all the contests, and I would hate to have prize-less stuff.

Anyway, even GC helps :)

I'm psyched, hope all of you are, and PLEASE spread the word! Tell all your friends, guildies, allies, and feel free to advertise in local :icon13: No spam of course :)

Hey sounds like fun, sadly i might not be able make it on that day :evilgrin: not to sure yet ill try. but i will donate 1 medallion of life, and 1k srs if sum1 can try catch me in-game for them :bangwall:

I'm sorry you can't make it :bangwall:

Donations are very much loved, I'll try to catch you ingame, or you can attempt contact Ferny, Curia, Lumino, or Sleepydragon :evilgrin:

Edited by Enly

Yes, the SRs are ESPECIALLY crucial for fireworks, we need to muster up like 2k of them, so your donation will help a LOT.

It's going to be a great event. If you enjoyed the EL Gala or Christmas Events, this will be even better. :hehe:

Spread the word! :icon13:

Sorry for the double post but...

we got a HUGE influx of SRs donated--lol! And now we have waaay more than enough. Thanks so much guys, this community rocks!

So we dont need anymore of those now :) Anything else we can still use.

Lum

We can discuss it, Valcaz, but I dont want to inconvenience you, youre already doing us an enormous favor.

Remember, everyone, tomorrow is EL's real birthday, and Friday is Super Spam Day--tell EVERYONE you know about the event, advertise in local, etc :P

Looking forward to the event...

And, it will be at 6 PM GMT, probably. 90% chance of this, I doubt it will change.

Lum

I'll start advertising it, I would donate more but, um, cant even afford pants at the moment :P

but still, let me know if something needs help with! I'm getting bored of leveling engineering :D

~kGn

I'll start advertising it, I would donate more but, um, cant even afford pants at the moment :o

but still, let me know if something needs help with! I'm getting bored of leveling engineering :P

~kGn

Cool :P See you there :(

I will prolly miss it :( saturday I have my b'day party. Have fun guys :)

Sorry you'll be missing it...maybe next year :( Oh, but you can still buy raffle tickets :P

Check that - the Lottery Pool is now over 65k gc. Please do look at the Lumino's Flow Chart - Gives a whole new meaning to "The More, The Merrier"!

Remember you don't have to be there to win and you can buy as many or as few tickets as you want. There are no minimums or maximums. Sales will continue up until about an hour ahead of drawing time, which will occur just before the fireworks. So if you happen to harvest a few more lilacs while you're enjoying the festivities ...

Additionally, there are a "few" other prizes to be won by sleuth, knowledge or just plain luck. ;)

*Big Grin*

Ferny

Edited by ferngale

Hmmm can't wait! Only 2 days left till the event and I need to buy me some tickets...... oh, and I should probably find some donations. Is their a price range you would like your donations to be within? are you still collecting donations?

what I mean by my first question is basically, if I were to donate iron swords or steel shields or something like that, is that just useless or will it be used?

I'd say you can donate up to when the even starts :) we can always add in last minute prizes.

And any donations are gladly welcomed... though, to a point. I'm sorry to say if you offer me 3 branches as a donation I probably won't accept :whistle:

Edited by Enly

:whistle:

Well I have to admit that I am just flabbergasted.

We have one last (I hope for the sake of my sanity) twist/surprise/conundrum *tries very hard to contain the excitement*.......................

There is a full set of Black Dragon armor that has been donated as a prize. It deserves and will get a time to it's own. Because of the complexity of the hunt for it, I suspect that there will be a channel devoted to just discussion about it. That will be determined later. Please wait for the announcement.

A gauntlet has been cast down. Who amongst you will accept the Challenge? Be smart, quick and hardy and you MAY find the things that gleam even in your darkest hour.

And as a Post Script: I was to have begun posting a list of very generous and selfless folks who have given to make this time a fun thing. That will indeed happen. My word on it.

Happy Birthday, Eternal Lands :)

Ferny

I share in Ferny's excitement about this excellent donation, get your wits sharpened for the epic contest coming to win the armor! This puts our total prize fund over one million gc. THANK YOU COMMUNITY! :P

Looking forward to the event :devlish: A new thread will be posted today with final details for everyone who wants to see it all in one place.

-Lum