Eternal Lands Official Forums
Khalai

Forum problems...

It looks great, except I have the same problem as conavar with the red X's (except they're blue question marks on my mac but its the same thing basically, blue question marks is a mac thing :icon13:)

-edit-

While fixing my spelling I noticed I get the same blue question mark (red X) in the box that pops up to say "loading. please wait..." when you edit a post

Edited by Enly

Ok seems like it is/was an Internet Explorer problem. I fixed the red x...now why the hell does the log in.etc..bar up top show up gray and not tan in IE and work ok in firefox and opera :icon13:

Well, the fix is simple: Don't use Internet Explorer.

:icon13: nice one, ent

Yay for Roja! I love it, thanks. So happy to get the "old" skin back. Least I am not lost anymore, everything looks fine here at the moment.

grrr..it's still annoying though. Well if anyone using IE wants to see how it should look use another browser and you'll see how the 2 bars on the top of the screen should look.

I'll still try to fix it, but it's like finding a needle in a haystack with the amount of settings on these forums.

eek! Right after saying that I figured it out :icon13: Now it's 99% fixed, just some margins on the top user bar..but whatever, at least they're filled correctly.

Well, the fix is simple: Don't use Internet Explorer.

Exactly the reason I have two browsers on my computer, but IE is easier to tinker with (requires less clicks) than Mozilla. But that's neither here nor there...

Great looking Roja! The weird blue lines at the side of quotes is gone, the boxes around the links 'Eternal Lands' & 'Forum Rules' is gone, too... *Hands Roja virtual cookie* ;)

Edited by Aphistolas

Some problems with the default forum now, looked ok when I logged off yesterday. ;)

The top of each forum is brown with blue text now (like EL skin with blue text), very hard to read.

Some problems with the default forum now, looked ok when I logged off yesterday. ;)

The top of each forum is brown with blue text now (like EL skin with blue text), very hard to read.

Same thing here screenshot

Edited by Desertus

Everything works fine for me on Internet Explorer 7 except this one thing; its like a centimeter of missing tan at the top on both sides.

elforum1.jpgelforum2.jpg

Active page's box background has a strange appletoffee-colour, maybe it could be more brown?

You mean the orange? That's on purpose, I like the color :evilgrin:

Active page's box background has a strange appletoffee-colour, maybe it could be more brown?

You mean the orange? That's on purpose, I like the color :D

For some reason I got myself to like the 'pro' skin. It's darker than default and not as brownish (I don't really like browns in general) EL skin. So... big thanks for your work Roja:) (Not all smileys work, but... screw'em)

Ok the pro skin is updated too for whoever wants to use that skin instead :D

errm...pro skin? :D just how do i get to use that?? ;)

everything that wasnt working for me before, is now fully operational and actually looks easier to use than before

Thank you muchly Roja

There is a drop down box with a few skin choices at the bottom of the forum page.

Prefer the old skin, tried the other 2 but couldn't get into them :)

Everything seems to work for me, but nothing does for long so who knows what tomorrow may bring :whistle: