Eternal Lands Official Forums
Vanyel

Forums issue

Hey there,

after in-forums nick change my Firefox doesn't want to remember my user information in forums. It requires logging in each time I close my browser. I can live with it, but it is HIGHLY irritating.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem? I will be very glad to have it fixed :D

mine dose that kinda asswell it remembers it if i click the log in butten but not on the one nere my controlls bit :/

but i also get this i dont no if thier conected but they both started at the same time

forumbugmf3.th.png all the buttons dont work and are jumbeld up this is in fast reply too :/ only noticed it 2day

Edited by thelethalmoo

Hey there,

after in-forums nick change my Firefox doesn't want to remember my user information in forums. It requires logging in each time I close my browser. I can live with it, but it is HIGHLY irritating.

Any suggestions how to solve this problem? I will be very glad to have it fixed :D

You probably have saved pass and login for new adres (http://new.eternal-lands.com/forum/) but your bookmark pointed to old forum adress (http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/). Try change bookmark.

Hey there,

You probably have saved pass and login for new adres (http://new.eternal-lands.com/forum/) but your bookmark pointed to old forum adress (http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/). Try change bookmark.

Thank you, thank you! I LOVE YOU!!!11~

forumbugmf3.th.png all the buttons dont work and are jumbeld up this is in fast reply too :/ only noticed it 2day

Mine is the same as that thelethalmoo, its seems to be only a problem with the Eternal Lands skin, the other skins are a lot better (not perfect . missing emoticons etc) but more usable, try swapping to a differant skin for now

The last issue I have with new forums is the font colours. All "Read before posting!", profiles, etc. have white fonts as default which makes them almost impossible to read. I suppose it requires fixing as soon as possible.

The last issue I have with new forums is the font colours. All "Read before posting!", profiles, etc. have white fonts as default which makes them almost impossible to read. I suppose it requires fixing as soon as possible.

I have same problem.

And at the top at all forums - in this where it say - Read before posting! - is everything just white.

Same if I try - Viewing Profile.

And smileys don't work.

Edited by Zamirah

Ok, a question about the new forum

Can we actually change the skin of the forum? Because I have no choises, only the IP.Broad Pro appears and nothing else....

You have a choice ;p The only right one! No way you can make a mistake:D

Forum conversion is still a work in progress, plus we did some updating/upgrading.  We know there are still problems.  Have patience :wub: (People have to sleep sometime....)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.