Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Banditkills

Treasure Hunters cape

Just an idea for a new cape.

Treasure Hunters cape.

Drop from monster only.

Bigger chance to find rare stones: such as rosto, etc... (what ever seems fitting, based upon it's cost etc...)

Whilst wearing this cape, you will lose harvest xp based upon the item harvest. Till you reach OA break, then you can no longer use cape.

Edited by Banditkills

Just an idea for a new cape.

Treasure Hunters cape.

Drop from monster only.

Bigger chance to find rare stones: such as rosto, etc... (what ever seems fitting, based upon it's cost etc...)

Whilst wearing this cape, you will lose harvest xp based upon the item harvest. Till you reach OA break, then you can no longer use cape.

Why not make it half the exp so its not that great advantage

Yes, you can't bet blessings but you can still get gc or stones after harvesting limit.

so i just simply harvest my hour w/o cloak to get full exp and then ill put it on and hope ill find something?

not a good idea imho

Well the idea is also for a new 'dynamic'.

so i just simply harvest my hour w/o cloak to get full exp and then ill put it on and hope ill find something?

not a good idea imho

That because i didn't explain that this doesn't follow the same rule as the 120 pick rule.

Ie- each and every pick used with this cape you would lose xp. Not limited to the first 120 picks like normal.

So you could do as much hunting as you like, but lose harvest xp to OA break. This might also mean that you lose harvest levels.

losing levels seems like a bad idea for the cape, yeah it gives you an advantage, but you are also sacrificing your MM or Exc cape for this.

Giving 0 exp per would seem more reasonable imo

losing levels seems like a bad idea for the cape, yeah it gives you an advantage, but you are also sacrificing your MM or Exc cape for this.

Giving 0 exp per would seem more reasonable imo

He wasn't suggesting you'd lose levels, just less EXP thus "losing" levels.

As for the cape... would be cool if it could sniff out Hyper bags. Like, gives a decetion when you're near one, but within a big enough radius its hard to find.

~kGn

whats the point to make you lose harv exp???

just make this cape (if ever implemented, what i duobt :/ ) a really rare monster drop, like nmt. by that way ppl wouldnt use it too much, coz there wouldnt be too much capes ingame.

it might be a solution to the decrease of rare stones, though it would mean less $$ for radu, dont think hell like that idea :huh: