Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest maggue

Ive apparently been banned

Guest maggue

Hi

I lkeft my character up and went out, I do this so I can harvest when I get back.

But the computer had shutdown when I returned and I am unable to log in

I created another charecter and logged in and spleenfeeder has told me I am banned - I dont know how as I wasnt even playing

I was told a couple months ago about multi characters as I didnt realise that it was a problem and I got rid of them. But If I have done something on top of this I dont knowwhat it is.

Please if you could reply soon - I really liked that character and we were just getting it to a point where it was able to fight well

thankyou

Maryanne

Hi again

I have just found out my brother robert has been playing my character. I didnt mind as it helped get my levels up while I was at work. But he said he has been using his character "Bizzaro" to interact with mine and that this afternoon he created another character too - ?diggeridoo.

I am sorry this has happened.

I understand you banning my character

I can only ask that you take this into account that it was not me.

I have banned him from ever using this site again (as much as I can ban him) we use the same wireless connection.'

I ask that you will consider giving my character back, but understand if you dont. I would like to continue with another character if I dont get it back - please dont ban me totally

Maryanne

Guest maggue

hello

My name is Robert - My sister says Ive recked her charecter - will I guess I did - please please please let her have her Maggue back - I promise not to play with it ever again. You have to return it or she says she is gonna take the modem with her when shes off at work - Im on holidays I NEED the internet

Please please please!!!!!!

I'll never use more than one character again I promise!

hope you fix it soon

Robert

You are not the first to attempt to log into the same user account here and "claim" there is a brother/sister/dog/cat/ficus that did the wrong and are fesing up to it. I strongly suggest you fax copies of the birth certificates to Entropy proving that this is true along with a noterised letter claiming your truth. As I stated before, we have seen this song and dance before.

Guest maggue

hi Again

Im not real stressed about it - The only thing I will miss with my former character is all the books Id read - I will start again - Im not going to go to the trouble of post out birth certificates. In the end it was more my brothers character anyhow as he used it a lot more than me so he is more bummed about it anyway.

I totally understand - thanks for getting back to me so fast

Maryanne