Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ramility

Incorpirate the martial arts!

Give el an eastern tint with maby a new area or island ,Allow people 2 learn martial arts from books or as a sevral quests from masters in each said feild many asian people have moved 2 western areas so maby just give wing-chung a house somewhere and u gotta do all this stuff 2 get the skill which whould show up as a unarmed fighting modifiyer or like sias for example they specalize in catching swords right? give them a modifiyer when used against swrds!! also plz give me double weildable short and long katanas or a double handed ninja swrd Just broad sujestions plz feel free 2 eleborate teckies if u think this idea is cool peace and luv!! :D

Give el an eastern tint with maby a new area or island ,Allow people 2 learn martial arts from books or as a sevral quests from masters in each said feild many asian people have moved 2 western areas so maby just give wing-chung a house somewhere and u gotta do all this stuff 2 get the skill which whould show up as a unarmed fighting modifiyer or like sias for example they specalize in catching swords right? give them a modifiyer when used against swrds!! also plz give me double weildable short and long katanas or a double handed ninja swrd Just broad sujestions plz feel free 2 eleborate teckies if u think this idea is cool peace and luv!! :D

Sounds great. But first can we have the mermaid p2p to go fishing?

I just wonder if some "loss of interpunction syndrome" got the suggestion forum. People, can't you please use some commas and periods? This is totally unreadable! :D

Nontheless, this idea is so "cool" I keep wondering, that someone didn't come up with this earlier. Oh wait! They did actually! :pickaxe:

I just wonder if some "loss of interpunction syndrome" got the suggestion forum. People, can't you please use some commas and periods? This is totally unreadable! :D

Nontheless, this idea is so "cool" I keep wondering, that someone didn't come up with this earlier. Oh wait! They did actually! :pickaxe:

Inter-what-tion? :icon13:

*grabs wing-chung's double handed ninja swrd and cleaves the made up word in two*

S.

I searched for wing-chung and found nothing!

*flings some sias around*

:pickaxe:

lmao

Got a really bad image now of.. " topless shemale ninja mermaid's fishing " :D

Edited by conavar

Why do we even have this section? :D:pickaxe:

Isnt it more of a case of " Why do we have the search topic button"

No.

I searched for wing-chung and found nothing!

*flings some sias around*

:pickaxe:

lmao

Got a really bad image now of.. " topless shemale ninja mermaid's fishing " :D

There are no horses in this vision. I don't like it. I want to ride on a horse!

give me double weildable short and long katanas or a double handed ninja swrd

I think we need also light sabers. Give me a double weildable short and long light saber or a double handed horse with light beams in its eyes!

@Aislinn

Everybody needs a moment of purely insane laugh from time to time. Even you;p

Edited by Kheres

This idea has been suggested multitudes of times and pretty much turned down in the end.

I'd like to see this as an aesthetic type thing, no modifiers or anything but instead a way to diversify the animations of the game a little.

oh and it'd rock to see my char pulling some Muay Thai on an Ogre :3

This idea has been suggested multitudes of times and pretty much turned down in the end.

Oh... disappointment... and a wee touch of sadness... 'cause I was really looking forward to seeing EL with awesome moves -like the ones in this music video :

Oh... disappointment... and a wee touch of sadness... 'cause I was really looking forward to seeing EL with awesome moves -like the ones in this music video :

LOL.

Next Update: Hadoken Spell X3

Edited by TheComet