Eternal Lands Official Forums
Dilly

The big trade!

i won't post anymore in this useless topic, i don't wanna be muted again :P

I just keep wondering, why you even bothered to post in the first place, if you're not interested whatsoever :D

good thread :D

So

my trade:

3k diamonds

1k emeralds

5k nightshade

4k rue

50 minor healing pots

50 falcon feathers

Book of iron sword of fire

Book of tit axe contruction

good thread :pickaxe:

So

my trade:

3k diamonds

1k emeralds

5k nightshade

4k rue

50 minor healing pots

50 falcon feathers

:D I really appreciate this offer, but I think I should try and limit the number of different items in 1 trade. If I would accept your offer, it will be very hard to find someone to trade the lot with.

So I am sorry but I am going to have to pass.

good thread :pickaxe:

So

my trade:

3k diamonds

1k emeralds

5k nightshade

4k rue

50 minor healing pots

50 falcon feathers

:D I really appreciate this offer, but I think I should try and limit the number of different items in 1 trade. If I would accept your offer, it will be very hard to find someone to trade the lot with.

So I am sorry but I am going to have to pass.

no problem..

keep is at 3k diamonds, 1k emeralds and 10k BQ :icon13:

What would be nice if you would post the approx. retail value of the items you trade so we can have a clearer picture of the profit generated from this with each trade.

What would be nice if you would post the approx. retail value of the items you trade so we can have a clearer picture of the profit generated from this with each trade.

Maybe a good idea Jon.. and hopefully if people just upped the retail value slightly per item this could end up with a nice item/s at the end

Good idea, will do that tonight when I am not at work!

lol, are you saying i am not nice? then you don't know me ;*(

i dunno if i know you as well as i think,but i think that u r cool,nearly everytime ,you had true,and if not,ur brother corrected u :ph34r:

:ph34r:

~TK.

Edited by Michic0_oL

Now prolongued!

The trading died down a bit, I am still at 2500 SRS currently. I have decided it will be fun to continue this till EL's 5th birthday celebration on 16 February.

I am on during evenings mostly (GMT +1), contact me ingame or on forum with your proposal.

Again: the endresult will be the prize in a contest or some other type of event.

Now prolongued!

The trading died down a bit, I am still at 2500 SRS currently. I have decided it will be fun to continue this till EL's 5th birthday celebration on 16 February.

I am on during evenings mostly (GMT +1), contact me ingame or on forum with your proposal.

Again: the endresult will be the prize in a contest or some other type of event.

Why is the birthday on 16th of February?

Now prolongued!

It isn't, the birthday is on the 14th, but as the 16th is a Saturday and more ppl will have time to join, I suspect that's why they are doing it then.

Now prolongued!

It isn't, the birthday is on the 14th, but as the 16th is a Saturday and more ppl will have time to join, I suspect that's why they are doing it then.

Thought so.. it was supposed to be released the 13th of Februrary but got delayed to 14th due to "some technical difficulties,with setting up the server and such".

Pre Alpha of EL roxzed!

Spot on... most people can't be on in the middle of the week like that... what's the fun in a party if you can't go? ;) So we moved it to the weekend in the hopes of more people having time to come.

Good luck with your trade :P

heh, I've done something like this before.

One time in school someone got a little thing of butter for a bagel and decided not to eat it so gave the butter to someone else and so on.

Eventually it got to me somehow and then some kid gave it to a teacher...which ended it...lame :icon13: