Eternal Lands Official Forums
Dilly

The big trade!

Ok, so there?s this guy in Canada who had a paperclip. He traded it with someone for a pencil. Then he traded the pencil for a doornob and so on and so on, untill finally he was able to trade a leadpart in a movie for a real house that would be his property.

d

Since EL is known for making things happen that wouldn?t even be possible in RL, I think that this idea would actually be nice to try out in the game.

I will start out with a nice flower, and will continue my quest for a few weeks, and keep you updated in this thread. If at any point you want to help me out, let me know here or in game.

Hope to see you soon to trade something! :(

Ì will continue this for a maximum of 2 weeks, and I will donate the final item for a contest.

I wouldn?t want anyone to think I am doing this for my personal gain :icon13:

My first trades are

Red rose traded for a needle - Flexus.

Needle traded for 2 energy essences - Jammie

2 EE for 4 polishes saphires - Aphistolas

4 polishes saphires for 20 diamonds - Legendary KOD

20 diamonds for 2 leather boots - Cissysauce

2 leather boots for 200 silverore - Macca

200 silverore for 10 iron helms - Flexus (yes, again!)

10 iron helms for 1 BP cloak AND 1 Mirror Cloak - Fajax

1 BP cloak AND 1 Mirror Cloak for 1 red scarf - Molime

1 red scarf for 2 iron greaves - Flex again

2 iron greaves for Black+pirate scarfs - Sergey

Black + pirate scarf for 3k diamonds, 1k emeralds and 10k BQ

3k diamonds, 1k emeralds and 10k BQ for 2500 SRS - Zenial

LOOKING TO TRADE 2500 Potions of Spirit Restoration

Current value is appr 35Kgc.

Now prolongued!

The trading died down a bit, I am still at 2500 SRS currently. I have decided it will be fun to continue this till EL's 5th birthday celebration on 16 February.

I am on during evenings mostly (GMT +1), contact me ingame or on forum with your proposal.

Again: the endresult will be the prize in a contest or some other type of event.

Edited by dilloesional

guess i'll trade 4 argu pants for the saphs?

edit: was a second to late so 200 silv ore for the 20 diamonds:P

Edited by macca

i'll give ya nmt for the the iron helms... close this topic now plx, u wont get more....

j/k :D

i'll give ya nmt for the the iron helms... close this topic now plx, u wont get more....

j/k :P

peeeaaaachhh... theres still the full black dragon armour. but why be quick if you can do it the hard way.

But if you insist...! :D

this trading business is not fair, because you ask help of all EL comunity... if you had done it by urself and at then end of it, you would have posted like :

"i started with 1 red rose, and now i got nmt", i'd say respect, but not here since u ask help of other ppl... we can really see that trades arent fair at all

eg : 2 leather boots for 200 silver ore?? wtf

or more : 10 iron helms for bp+mirror

useless topic, just good for u coz u start with shitty item and thanks to ur post and help of others, u'll have good item at the end...

i think ur topic is just a form of begging : "i start with nothing, please EL help me get a nmt or full black dragon!"

Edited by Peach

this trading business is not fair, because you ask help of all EL comunity... if you had done it by urself and at then end of it, you would have posted like :

"i started with 1 red rose, and now i got nmt", i'd say respect, but not here since u ask help of other ppl... we can really see that trades arent fair at all

useless topic, just good for u coz u start with shitty item and thanks to ur post and help of others, u'll have good item at the end...

Listen.. if you don´t like this idea... that is cool. No need to start a flame though, as we live in a free world and ppl can do as they please. I got both the leather boots and the silverores from people I had never met before, so surely they didn´t do this just to please me. Must be that there ARE people in this world who like the idea. I am not forcing anyone to trade me anything, so it is all voluntary.

Just cos you got vinegar in your vains doesn´t mean the rest of us should be as sarcastic and cynical as you.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Edited by dilloesional

Listen.. if you don´t like this idea... that is cool. No need to start a flame though, as we live in a free world and ppl can do as they please. I got both the leather boots and the silverores from people I had never met before, so surely they didn´t do this just to please me. Must be that there ARE people in this world who like the idea. I am not forcing anyone to trade me anything, so it is all voluntary.

Just cos you got vinegar in your vains doesn´t mean the rest of us should be as sarcastic and cynical as you.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

i'm not flaming, i'm just doing a statement, and ye, ur right, i dont think they traded with you just to please you, they thought it was a really good deal to buy 10 iron helms for 1 mirror ( 6k gc ) and 1 bp ( 2k ) = 8k gc or 800gc/iron helm :D

i'm not flaming, i'm just doing a statement, and ye, ur right, i dont think they traded with you just to please you, they thought it was a really good deal to buy 10 iron helms for 1 mirror ( 6k gc ) and 1 bp ( 2k ) = 8k gc or 800gc/iron helm :D

Or maybe, JUST maybe, I have a very friendly guildmate in this particular case, who can afford this kind of thing to help me and that is why he did it. Imagine ppl in this game actually being nice, or is that too hard for you?

peach,yea i think that this is just how to do easy money,but it is on them,if u wont,don't give any more,i did it just cause i wanted to see,what will be from it... (20 diamonds for 4 polished sapphires)

Edited by kissofdeath

Or maybe, JUST maybe, I have a very friendly guildmate in this particular case, who can afford this kind of thing to help me and that is why he did it. Imagine ppl in this game actually being nice, or is that too hard for you?

lol, are you saying i am not nice? then you don't know me ;*(

i dunno if i know you as well as i think,but i think that u r cool,nearly everytime ,you had true,and if not,ur brother corrected u :D

Edited by kissofdeath

And I don´t really feel the need to do so either. I am not in this game to make superGC, nor to ruin the fun for anyone else and my guildies and other friends know that I started this for the fun of it, and not for that st00pid NMT or dragon armor. Would you say in RL its realistic to trade a leadpart in a movie for a house? Well it happened for real, even if to you it doesn´t seem plausible.

And I don´t really feel the need to do so either. I am not in this game to make superGC, nor to ruin the fun for anyone else and my guildies and other friends know that I started this for the fun of it, and not for that st00pid NMT or dragon armor. Would you say in RL its realistic to trade a leadpart in a movie for a house? Well it happened for real, even if to you it doesn´t seem plausible.

depends on the leadpart, some leadparts are worth more then a house :P

peach i can only say: go get a life :D

u didnt post a statement, u started flaming around, and even w/o a reason...

if all trades must be fair, this canadian guy never would have been able to make a house out of "shitty" ...

and yes, this thread is for making easy money, where stands the oposite? :P

so everything u pointed out in ur flamepost is absolutly sensless... :P

EDIT:

its really a shame that there r always ppl, have to ruin each good idea :(

Edited by flexus

if all trades must be fair, this canadian guy never would have been able to make a house out of "shitty" ...

so everything u pointed out in ur flamepost is absolutly sensless... :P

EDIT:

its really a shame that there r always ppl, have to ruin each sucky idea :(

and its you guys who should get a life, trying to reproduce in a game what happened in RL :D

PS : i love the way edited your words in my quote :D

edit : i won't post anymore in this useless topic, i don't wanna be muted again :(

Edited by Peach

so everything u pointed out in ur flamepost is absolutly sensless... :(

EDIT:

its really a shame that there r always ppl, have to ruin each sucky idea :D

and its you guys who should get a life, trying to reproduce in a game what happened in RL :D

PS : i love the way edited your words in my quote :(

edit : i won't post anymore in this useless topic, i don't wanna be muted again :(

aha and whats all about that open market idea? didnt know that it was invented in EL, stupid me :P ...

yea better u dont post anymore, sensless flame war anyway...