Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

auto clicker for harvesting

I am aware that you are allowed to use an auto clicker for harvesting and so on so long as your not afk but how do i actually get one for use in the game

dilemma dilemma.

If you google for one you will find auto-clickers that macro. Marco is illegal in the game. Only thing allowable is ti auto-click for harvest whilst looking at the screen. This is to allow you to chat whilst harvesting and is for no other reason.

I have thought long and hard about posting a link and have decided to do so.

This clicker only allows you to click in the same place at a set interval. The location cannot be changed unless you stop the clicker and re-locate the co-ordinate. You can choose left or right click and it remembers how many clicks left if you close it and reopen it later. It also has a hot-keyed stop/start command (ctrl+alt+C is the default).

Obviously you can chat whilst mining :D

http://www.geocities.com/mangokun/automous...ouseclicker.htm

I am only posting this as it's the only one I know that it is impossible to Macro with.

I have at home a autoclicker for Linux, but i dont have the site where I downloaded it.... So, if anyone wants it, PM me in Fórum with your email so i can send it atached

I have made an autocklicker (windows). You can download it from here: http://kanonsoft.ath.cx/

Don't use it for cheating, the rules are specified in "game rules". You may use it for harvesting only, and NOT while afk. (if you use it while afk - besides the results from being a cheater - strange things will happen. Maybe your cat move the mouse and you'll start walking forever or maybe someone will move in front of you and you'll start LOOKING or even STARING at him/her real much. That isn't polite.)

=)

afk = away from the keyboard... and if you go on google, search for keytext.. its what I use, and is quite simple :D

and if you go on google, search for keytext..

I was wondering, there is a controller from microsoft you can buy which remembers whatever you do on your keyboard and you can put pauses inbetween things too, is this a legal autoclicker because its not even a script, it just clicks every 1 second.

Guest kricke
both of your files are corrupt and windows xp will not download them

The clicker on http://kanonsoft.ath.cx is tested and functional on W2K and XP. Did you extract the archive with 7-Zip? WinZip will NOT work. Did XP "refuse" to download the file? Then there may have been some temporary network failure. Try again.

I've tested download on Firebird 0.8 and IE 6 - both works.

I was wondering, there is a controller from microsoft you can buy which remembers whatever you do on your keyboard and you can put pauses inbetween things too, is this a legal autoclicker because its not even a script, it just clicks every 1 second.
I wouldn't think its illegal, unless you do anythign with it other than click in the same spot repeatedly :cry:

It would be best to hear from Entropy on this. Currently he specifies that only one function can you use autoclicking on and only if your not AFK. Any othr usage is breaking the spirit of the rule. It doesn't matter if it is H/W or S/W and in reality I bet it is your mouse driver doing the clicking not the H/W mouse itself.

well, even if it is using the mouse driver, i only use it for harv while im answering newb questions on #jc 1 ^_^

Only thing allowable is ti auto-click for harvest whilst looking at the screen. This is to allow you to chat whilst harvesting and is for no other reason.
For me this is the second reason... ain't the main reason rsi prevention?
I am only posting this as it's the only one I know that it is impossible to Macro with.
Well, here you can find a very basic auto clicker: Auto Click. It only replaces your finger when it comes to clicking (use alt-c to start/stop Auto Click), it doesn't move the mouse pointer in any way. (And instead of all other auto clickers I've found, this one doesn't lock your mouse.)

Ow, I now see the app is being worked at, and the Windows version is not available via the link I mentioned. But it's still on the site, replace ac.html with ac.exe in the url.

Guest me_and

I use a macro program - but I only use it as an auto clicker. For a start, it's not worth the risk of being banned if you go afk.

Here's the minimal program for doing auto clicking under X-windows for the Linux client. You may have to play with the sleep time (it's in seconds), there's also a usleep() function in C if you want to get precise.

/* Compile with: cc click.c -o click -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lXtst */

#include <X11/extensions/XTest.h>

int main () {

Display *D = XOpenDisplay (NULL);

while (1) {

XTestGrabControl (D, True ); 

XTestFakeButtonEvent (D, Button1,  True, CurrentTime);

XTestFakeButtonEvent (D, Button1, False, CurrentTime);

XFlush(D);

sleep (1);

}

}

i dont use auto clickers, i dont harvest either :) but when i did i didnt use, wot use is there to sit in front of computer and watch when u collect the ore/mineral/flowers itself... sometimes it gets boring to click all the time with the mouse though :)

Well, here you can find a very basic auto clicker: Auto Click.

thanks mar©!! i finally found an autoclicker that works for linux! FINALLY! i haven't been able to use it in EL yet, but i have used it! thanks so much! you said using alt+c started and stopped it. it doesn't work for me. but i dun care! I FINALLY have an autoclicker! hahaha :lol:

bubsyneo

Heh lol! :)

You're welcome!

Note: as I'm using Windows here, all what I said was meant for the Windows version of this little app (currently not worked on anymore, it seems). The alt-c works for that one (instead of shift-c what it says in the build history), but apparently there's no key-combo for the Linux version.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this